Author Topic: Medieval/Renaissance FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Inactive since 28/04/2013]  (Read 44453 times)

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
Luxin blinked with wide eyes, before looking at Gwen. "Is that it...?" He questioned softly, looking at her while holding her hand.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
The girl crossed her arms and shifted all of her weight to her right foot, propping her hip out slightly. "What are you to her, anyhow?" She asked, sending a curious glance in the mans direction.

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
"I'm pretty much a complete stranger... She got stuck in a trap in the woods, and I got her out. Her legs injured though." Lux's eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. "What kind of indecent human would even create such things?" The dark-haired man tried to get Gwen off his arm, slowly pulling away.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
"Really now?" The girl asked. "Well in that case, hi there. I'm Jolene Barnes." She smiled and extended her hand. "Pleasure to meet you." She giggled and shook her auburn hair over her shoulders.

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
"Name's Luxin, this is Gwen." He responded, still trying to pry the girl off of his arm.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
She refuses clinging harder. She nods in the girls direction about the fear of being left alone

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Jolene raised her brow. "Honey, I know you might be scared, but nobody likes a clingy woman." She whispered. She leaned back and looked back up at the man. "Pleasure to meet you, Luxin, Gwen." She nodded to both of them.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
She flinches away from her embarrassed about her men's clothing. She hides her face in his shoulder to shield her embarresment

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
Luxin grinned slightly. "Same to you, Jolene. Do you, by chance, have any clothes for Gwen? I doubt she wants to stay in these." He motioned to the mens clothing.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Jolene's eyes looked up or a moment as she thought. "I might have one dress, but if you want anymore than that, you're gonna have to go to the shop." She said and looked at the man. "I can show y'all tomorrow, if you'd like." She said, batting her lashes quickly.