Author Topic: Medieval/Renaissance FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Inactive since 28/04/2013]  (Read 44432 times)

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Jolene giggled as she watched Luxin and Gwen. "Well, in that case, how about we have a drink, hmm? My rooms got full acess?" She smiled and pointed her thumb back towards her room.

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
Luxin's head jerked up to look at Jolene. "You had me at the word drink." The 'charming' man grinned foxily once again, waggling his eyebrows.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Jolene giggled and pressed her hands together in front of her, forcing her chest out slightly. "Great." She smiled  and shrugged shortly. She lifted onto the balls of her feet and spun around before walking out the door and down the hallway, lifting her right arm and waving it for them to follow.

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
Luxin turned his megawatt grin to Gwen, scooped the girl up;again. And carried her down the hall to Jolene's current place of residence.

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Mordred yawned and rubbed his eyes. ( Sorry about not being on lately I've been super busy with school!)

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
XD Luxin and Gwen are now in town.. While Mordred is still in the woods.. XD))

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
She nuzzles her face into his shoulder sighing softly, obvious that her leg hurt her

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Morded runs to the town to find Luxin. " Luxin?! Luxin where are you!?" He stopped in his tracks when he spotted one of the en who caused his life to become a living nightmare.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
((Don't you have school?))

Jolene walked into her room towards the back. She motioned to the table for them to sit down before getting a couple of glasses and pouring a drink. She brought them over to the table and sat them down, smiling at the couple. "Here we are." She said and sat down on the other side of the table, watching them with glinting green eyes.

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
( it's only 7:03 where I am )

Mordred backed away but soon felt a firm grip on his shoulder and a knife against his back. He heard a gruff man's voice growl in his ear. " Walk and don't make a sound or I will end you here and now you little brat!.."