Author Topic: Medieval/Renaissance FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Inactive since 28/04/2013]  (Read 43782 times)

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
Dude....Do you just have some kind of thing for hurting your character O.O You know she wouldn't survive breaking her neck, right? There's not enough medical knowledge.... Lux has nothing to do with this.. XD I can't think of anything for him to do. o.o))
Luxin quickly snatched Mordred away from his attacked, asking quickly. "You alright?" Soon as the boy answered, he raced over to Gwen, the boy in tow.

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Mordred watches the scene of both the attacker falling and his rescuer. He runs over to her body fear in his eyes not knowing if she could be saved or not.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
((I love how all of this is going on, and both of my chars are either drunk, or getting drunk.))

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
Drinkings fun.. XD I made Luxin a drunk even though he's 16, and he hasn't had a one drink this entire time.. XD LET LUXIN DRINK PEOPLE!!))
He hesitantly reached for a pulse, inwardly knowing she wouldn't have survived that fall. Lux cringed at the unnatural twist of her neck.

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Mordred stays near Luxin still shaking from nearly getting killed by the man earlier.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Grayson dropped the lead and stumbled down the alley quickly. "What happened?" he asked, his eyes glazed over with confusion.

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Mordred looked at the stranger. then back at his rescuer. " She saved me.. and and then she fel I I couldn't do anything..."

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
((If she doesn't post we don't know if she's dead or not.. T3T))
Luxin looked at Grayson, confused as to what he should do. Moving her, if she was alive, could cause further damage, and the 16-year old was to unskilled to find her pulse.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
A little girl runs down the alleyway. She touches the body and sighs, her soft blond hair cascading down her back. She grabs Gwen's head and twists it hard, there's a loud crack and then her head and neck are perfectly aligned again. She kisses her cheek and looks at the boys b"it's not her time yet. She will speak when she finds her calling" the little girl disappears. Gwen's hand stirs a bit

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Mordred looks at the little girl she appeared to be around his age.