Author Topic: Lion-sized Warrior Cats?  (Read 32749 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Lion-sized Warrior Cats?
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 01:23:58 pm »
I get kind of annoyed by that. Once I was on my doberman character and I came across a group of warrior cats, all much bigger than me. Cats are not bigger than dobermans. Then the cats all started attacking me and powerplaying, so I just left.

Also, can people not make their warrior cats look like cats? They have a option called "Cat Ears" for a reason you know (Neko Ears works too), but everyone uses "normal ears". They also leave the muzzle way to long for a domestic cat, and I've seen many warrior cats with lion tails. I mean really, most warrior cats I see just look like bizarrely colored big cats; but it's really it's pretty easy to make a domestic cat. I think people just get lazy so they leave the default and just change the color and mane and such.

I'm like the only normal looking, but lion-sized, warrior cat. XD

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2013, 01:27:21 pm »
Warrior Cat RPs That Follow The Storyline of Warriors:
Firestar = License to godmod
Tigerstar = License to be the size of an airplane
Leopardstar = License to yell at anyone whos not RiverClan to "Get out of the water, you can't swim!"
Blackstar = License to just be a huge thorn in your side

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2013, 09:03:45 pm »
i use it about --- below ful , just so i won't get pickd on saying " haha you're too small "   

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2013, 09:05:55 pm »
Leopardstar = License to yell at anyone whos not RiverClan to "Get out of the water, you can't swim!"
LOLZ , just i dont get the firestar one

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2013, 08:58:32 pm »

Lol XD

The other day I was on my bobcat character, and I ran into an apprentice that was just as big as he was. When we got attacked by some random wolf, this happened... *some names were changed*
Kojak Bobcat: -He saw the wolf and made a loud yowling sound that sounded like a woman scream to try and scare it off-
Jaguarpaw: o.o))
Kojak Bobcat: Some bobcats can make that sound, but cougars are better at it))
Jaguarpaw: -She hissed at the wolf and made a yowling sound that sounded like a train-
Kojak Bobcat: ._.))
Jaguarpaw: Yeah don judge me -.-))

Yeah... I know for sure that a common cat wouldn't sound like a train XD  But I do know that bobcats and lynxes can make some loud sounds. Take this lynx for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbhkXg9iFYA

I've seen many warrior cat characters like this. All the size of lions and stuff. And I've seen the opposite swell. Where there are warrior characters that are the size of kits. (lol... wut?)

But just to clear things up, Maine coons are very big. I believe they are the second biggest domesticated cat breed in the world. So of corse they are going to often be bigger then regular cats. Just not ridiculously huge. I have made Maine coon characters in the past but I kept them to size and add all the necessary fur, but most of the time people claim to be Maine coons although look nothing like one.

(If you would like to see a Maine coon, look in my signature. Thats my little kitty, who is a female Maine coon.)

Edit: Comparison of a regular cat(Okay, maybe a young cat) to a Maine coon

*Note... this is not my picture*

Yes. Maine coons are big hefty breeds. I think the big fat cat I have is big... till he was put next to a Maine coon. It put him to shame on the size scale. And yeah, I have run into a few Warrior cat players in the game who claimed to be Maine coons or part Maine coon... and that was all a big lie. It was pretty much like "Well I'm part Maine coon. I can bust your tail no problem since I'm bigger!"   ::)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 09:08:42 pm by LadyAlizarin »
Inactive

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2013, 09:07:32 pm »
Jaguarpaw: -She hissed at the wolf and made a yowling sound that sounded like a train-

^ I lol'd. xD

That's interesting, though. Especially with the lynx video; I knew they could make some shrill noise, but that's really interesting. ._.
Oddly cute, though. It's the ears, man.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2013, 09:11:27 pm »

^ I lol'd. xD

That's interesting, though. Especially with the lynx video; I knew they could make some shrill noise, but that's really interesting. ._.
Oddly cute, though. It's the ears, man.

Indeed. I don't know whether to call that sound a yowl or a ROAR!  :o
Inactive

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2013, 09:48:16 pm »
A forest cat compared to a house cat is a bit bigger, if you have an outside cat.
Maine coons and outdoor cats can be pretty big, but lion-sized or tiger-sized cats is not acceptable unless the tiger or lion-sized cat IS a tiger or lion. I've seen a big warrior cat twice, though one was pretty nice, didn't seem like he would try and overpower someone with its height, while the second one I've seen was HUUUUUGGGGEEE, like the biggest size you can be.
It didn't say anything to me, nor did I say anything to it.
The biggest size I would like a cat to be is just under the middle. Not full size! My warrior cats are mostly normal sized, my biggest most often is just a bit under the middle. One strange thing I've seen was Firestar the size of a KIT.
I just realized... Sol was a Maine coon, so yeah, Maine Coons are the limit in Warrior Cat sizes, I'd suggest?
Not everyone knows what realistic and whats unrealistic, though. But the sizes they should know.

By the way, that lynx video... I didn't know they can yowl like that.  :-\

~Hugrf

Offline MoonRose12

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Georgia Bulldogs for the win! Weewt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2013, 11:19:08 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbhkXg9iFYA
I laughed so hard. Showed my whole family, even shared it on Facebook. Hehe ( I LUFF BREAK-A-MU-FAST!)
Great, great ,-c- granddaughter of two US presidents!
Presets are /FREE/ now until the end of this year! Get them /now/ before I close this off!
Map making is going on! Check out my DA for more information!

Dedicated Grammar Nazi 2013-2014[/color

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2013, 11:30:23 pm »
:P  this what happened to me

on my leader cat , wolfstar , I was along  the edge of some clans " territory" and...

Wolfstar: Lovely day on feralheart..
 Barkttoth :   * barkttoth comes and growls his huge mucles growing

Wolfstar: Um.... yeah...

Medcat :  what are you doing! our territory

Wolfstar: Oh great.... well  its a free map

Barkfang : he lunges with pure muscle and throws wolfstar

Wolfstar :  ( i just  go around  with it and jump into the water to amuse him then i get back up , getting in serious mod , hoping  for a  good fight  )

Wolfstar : - Wolfstar shakes his sodden  pelt   , he unsheathed his claws in anticipation of a fight

A huge , cat with about every  size thing maxed out comes up to me ( antfang , his user is smathoo hehe )

Antfang : he growls and uses a ton of purposeless words that i don't really know of so i just guessed he claws my face? and I  attacked back by  leaping onto his back sinking my fangs into his vital vain  trying to constrict   airflow to his head ( suffocation and eternal bleeding )

The two huge Siberian tiger sized cats  say im a powerplayer and  barkfang blocks me  

Wolfstar:  im not powerplaying , if a cat was smart enough to think of an actuall stratagitic plan ,  a cat could probably do that  ))

At this point only the med and the hugest cat m, antfang haven't blocked me

Med cat : Ugh! blocking!    

Wolfstar: Oh well , so  much for a fun fight ))

Antfang comes up  and says :   Antfang  grabs  him by the neck and  takes a huge chunk off , he then cuts off his body slices

Wolfstar , uhm   ok.... ( blocked )  ))

So i did ,  unblocked him later and now , my clan is allies with his and any hostility was cleared up when i showed   up with a small party of warriors and asked for alliship with his leader

basically the entire fight the cats used their maxed out size to basically try to kill me.....  sigh  that's why my warriors  are given a test to see if they are qualified  or at least don't Godmod

~ZS