Author Topic: ~Detailed map maker needed~  (Read 940 times)

Offline ~PowerfulThree~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
~Detailed map maker needed~
« on: March 04, 2013, 03:36:26 am »
I need a map for 2 Clans and a tribe. It should be fairly large. I will post details bellow for the territories.

Tribe territory:
A detailed mountain, just like in the warrior books. The camp should be in a large cave at the end of a tunnel. The camp needs to be realistic and detailed. There should be a tree to the side with a stump in front for a cat to sit on and a hollow inside or behind the tree for a leader. A tunnel should lead out of the cave that leads to a small cave with a medium moon crystal and a hole in the roof. The trees in/on the mountain should be mainly pine and stuff. In the cave, there should be a big ledge with nest on it, enough to fit all the to-be's. A large pond should be found somewhere near the cave tunnel.
Be detailed with this, I want it as realistic as possible, and also realistic textures.

Clan territory #1:
A light filled forest with part moor, lots of undergrowth in the forest and heather in the moor. A large stream needs to be running through the territory with ferns on either sides. The camp should be in a ravine with a large pile of rocks in the middle. To the side needs to be a fallen tree for a cat to make it's own den. One or two dens can be caves in the side of the ravine with many nests. Trees and brambles need to surround the top of the ravine where the camp is. For the border between the Clans, I would like closely spaced sparkles, make sure both territories are equal in size.
Be detailed with this as well, I want it to be realistic.

Clan territory #2:
A very lush forest with lots of trees. A part of the territory needs to be pine trees and some marsh. A river needs to run through the heart of the territory and veer off near the border. The camp can be on a hill with brambles and bracken surrounding the camp. A large boulder needs to be on the side with a space behind for a cat to make its den. One den can be a medium cave at the end of a small tunnel, a few nest inside and a scoop in the wall with one large nest. Lots of undergrowth and a couple small ponds placed around.
Again, be detailed, I want it realistic.

Lastly, there should be a small two-leg place and a thunderpath running through.
If you take on this challenge be very accurate and detailed, you can whisper either me, Fire-At-Heart or Cold-Hearted when you are done or need some more info. Please reply here to let everyone know that you will be making it. Please make this map as detailed as possible and like real life.

Thank you so much!
~PowerfulThree~

Warriors have earned a place in my heart.<3

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
Re: ~Detailed map maker needed~
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 08:31:23 am »
I can give her a go?

Offline ~PowerfulThree~

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 11:43:24 pm »
That would be great! If you need any reference pics I can post some here if you'd like and how long will you take? A week or so should be good, I think...
Thanks
~PowerfulThree~

Offline ~PowerfulThree~

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 02:44:19 am »
If anyone else could make this map extremely realistic and detailed, and do it in around a week, please let me know and post here. ;)

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 05:59:47 am »
Yes some pictures would be nice please. I have the map half way done but the tribe camp is what's getting me somewhat now. I'm just not really getting how it's down but I understand somewhat? I would have had it done but family came up then I did not really understand the tribe as I pushed it to do last.