Author Topic: ~Kamaria's Bio~  (Read 1123 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
~Kamaria's Bio~
« on: March 05, 2013, 06:27:08 am »
Name: Kamaria

When Kamaria was a young puppy, she loved her family. Her siblings; Duni and Fumo, and her parents; Haki and Haya. One day humans returned to the forest and hunted most of their pack. Kamaria's father Haki was shot and killed. His family was devastated. As they grew older, Fumo was banished from the pack from the alpha, afraid he was going to challenge the alpha and take his place. Fumo became a rogue. Kamaria couldn't stand how her family was falling apart. But one day, a rival rogue came in and attacked the pack. He stole all the pups and brought them to the forest where they would starve.
Kamaria kept Duni under her protection because Duni was so small and helpless, and Kamaria feared for her safety. Rogues roamed around the area constantly, and posed a threat to pups. Kamaria and Duni ran off, and found a pack's territory. One spotting the pups came over and attacked Kamaria before noticing she was only a pup. Kamaria was in deep pain by that point. The wolf begged forgiveness and took the two pups back to his pack. By their teen years, Duni had left to go to the rival pack and Kamaria was an orphan. Later, she found true love and had a male pup, which was later replaced by a girl.

Can you guess why the pup was replaced by this quick drawing?

Yeah, I know, it's horrible. Now here's some pics of Kam:

I'll post more later, I'm lazy at midnight.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: ~Kamaria's Bio~
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 10:08:17 pm »
Cute drawing :D and awesome but kind of sad bio D; I love your characters and story! I bet it would be so fun to rp with you :3 I enjoyed reading this Dev ^^