Author Topic: i have a big problem! help me! pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:  (Read 1339 times)

Offline nalasaffy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
good evening guys, i have a big problem! i can't to enter in the cape of the distant worlds? why? from yesterday i can't enter in cape of the distant worlds! i have uninstalled feral heart, and then installed again....but don't goes. then i downloaded it feral heart again. i installed feral heart again. but why i don't can to enter in cape of the distant worlds? what is the problem? i don't understand this thing. and i want know if this problem he does even to all you. please, help me. i don't can any more play with my friends in the new worlds that i have put in feral heart. and these worlds are all in cape of the distant worlds.

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: i have a big problem! help me! pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 06:38:51 pm »
This is a very common incident. It just means that the number of players that it can handle has reached its max. If you hover your mouse over the right side of the screen, it'll say all the maps and the number of players there currently out of the number of players it can hold. When there are way less than Cape can handle, then you should be able to enter. Hope this helps :)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 06:52:58 pm »
As Twizzlerr said this is indeed a very common thing when the map is full - sometimes it can happen because of a restarting of the map too.

What I suggest you do is klick "cancel" and then try and log in again - you might need to have some patience and try to log on several times.
Or you could always reset you character here at the forum ;3

Good luck~ // Shallow

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 06:55:51 pm »
Pretty much that Twizzlerr and ~Shallow~ said.
Hmm I don't know if cape is working right now or anything but anyway if you want to get your chras back then maybe follow these steps:

shhh noone knows me

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • My Avatar is My FeralHeart Character Shaden :3
    • View Profile
    • Canines
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 12:49:38 pm »
Okay i know this may sound rude but i didn't understand what you said because of your grammar O_o

In the game, My username is Blackeme99.

Offline Kafei

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ?????? ?? ??? ????
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 01:52:31 pm »
Yep, what everyone else said. The servers are most likely full. This usually happens on weekends. I would go on at a different time. :p Also, if your internet connection isn't the best, that may also be the problem.