Author Topic: Ice Age Meshes/Objects/Items/Particles,etc.  (Read 6031 times)

Offline caninesrock

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Extinct Animals Roleplay in Animal Testing Facility Here on Feral Heart. Please join. It's a 3D rp.
Ice Age Meshes/Objects/Items/Particles,etc.
« on: March 06, 2013, 03:38:51 am »
Hi. I'm looking for some Ice Age themed meshes for a map I want to make for a roleplay.

Does anybody know of any mammoth or mastodon meshes?

If not, can someone please convert this mesh for use in Feral Heart:
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/animal/mammoth/24-1-0-1322

Also,I want to have a cave with cave paintings in it. If someone can take a cave mesh from in game or that they already made and just add cave paintings like this onto the inside walls, that'd be great (Also, I like it to be a cave people can go inside of and look at the paintings):

http://www.laboriechic.com/wp-content/gallery/lascaux/lascauxbulls.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UmaFBqOwqgY/UG17nBlMMeI/AAAAAAAACTg/JhOcCBqcHcc/s1600/cave-paintings-murewa.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5utn9gEvd1rui49ao1_1280.jpg

Lastly, I don't know if this is possible,but can someone make a lake (using the game lake)that is black with a tar-like texture to look like a tar pit?

And does anyone know of any glacier downloads or can make me a glacier download that I can place in water?

There's more stuff I needed but I'll just leave it at that for now until I can see if I can get help for the things I already listed.

I can only pay in karma and giving a first look and first download link before anybody else gets it for my map when and if it's finished in return for converting/making/modifying meshes of these things for me.

Again:
The things I currently needed are:
1.Mammoth and/or Mastodon "Statue" Mesh
2. Enterable Cave with Cave Paintings on Wall
3.Tar Pit Lake
4.Glacier placeable in water

Also, if anyone knows of any other ice/snow/ice age/prehistoric-themed messages that might go good with an Ice Age-themed pack,feel free to list. XD

I already have ChunkyMonkey94 from DA's Ice Cave, Snow and Ice Terrian textures from TheLiesBehindtheEyes on DA,  and Some-Art's from DA's igloo mesh.

Thank you so much to everyone who helps.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 03:45:12 am by caninesrock »

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Age Meshes/Objects/Items/Particles,etc.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 10:55:25 pm »
If you know how to MAKE water textures, I have a tar texture. If not, just give me some time and I can make you one.

Download Texturehttp://www.mediafire.com/?b7bfo1dgnfjzzcs

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline caninesrock

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Extinct Animals Roleplay in Animal Testing Facility Here on Feral Heart. Please join. It's a 3D rp.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 12:57:16 am »
Thank you,but I actually figured out how to make the tar myself already. The only problem is that I also want a body of water that isn't an ocean in my map as well. I used the ocean with the normal water texture so I could put glaciers in it and then I tried to add another body of water in the map maker to use as the tar pit,but the water I add is always floating above the ground instead of on it. I got the tar texture to work,but I still have the floating problem.  I have to take a screenshot to show what I mean. I acutally also figured out how to make a painted cave too,but the texture is wrong on that too. I just wanted the painting on the inside walls of the cave,but instead they stretch on the outside of the cave to where they're blurry and you can barely tell what the drawings are.  I'll have to take some screenshots of that too.  I managed to figure out how to make my own glaciers though and they work perfectly.  I've almost got my own tar pit and painted cave. I just need help if you know how to fix the errors on them. I still need the mammoth converted though.

Thanks for the offer about the  tar anyway though. ;)

Offline FoxiePlushie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Bright like a floof
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 02:57:32 am »
Thank you,but I actually figured out how to make the tar myself already. The only problem is that I also want a body of water that isn't an ocean in my map as well. I used the ocean with the normal water texture so I could put glaciers in it and then I tried to add another body of water in the map maker to use as the tar pit,but the water I add is always floating above the ground instead of on it. I got the tar texture to work,but I still have the floating problem. 

Well, that problem is easily fixed, my friend. When you add water that is not part of the original ocean, the water  square is just like any other object you place in the map. In the map maker, go to the control tab, make sure "water" is selected under "type", then look down at the "Y". The Y is your height, use the arrows to move your water square up and down. "X" and "Z" move your square from side to side. Use these three letters to position your square in anyway you choose. ^^ This should fix your floaty problem :3 But unfortunately, I lack experience in the the other areas that you need help with. Hope this helps!~