Author Topic: Pregnant belly option  (Read 7326 times)

Offline FelisLupus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Pregnant belly option
« on: March 08, 2013, 02:22:58 am »
About "starting a family in FH" and stuff...

I was  wondering if we could  have the option of adding a "pregnant-looking belly" on our characters. It's just that it's confusing to tell if characters are actually pregnant, because they just look a little bit "husky" instead of looking pregnant.
You can customize the shape and how big it is, like the other body parts. Not  that I want my characters pregnant, it would just be easier to tell who's actually pregnant and females that are just a little "husky".
Hi this is FelisLupus. Do you have any accounts on these:

www.wolfquest.org: erin1234erin
www.youtube.com: FluffyCatGirl1
www.freerealms.com: IreneWolfCandy
www.clubpenguin: Lime62341
(If so,please PM me. thanks!)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Pregnant belly option
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 03:25:27 am »
People who usually have pregnant charcters add things like "Preg" or "Prego" or something of the sort to the end of their names so people know. People may abuse or misuse the option to make a pregnant looking belly (dont ask me how, people just will).

You are amazing <3

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 03:45:27 am »
Mhm and like Bloo said people will abuse it. I dont think its a good idea but thats just me

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 04:01:43 am »
Only because the pregnant belly option will most likely encourage mating and inappropriate behavior in game is why I'd see a problem. If people used the option as a supplement to an rp to make things look more realistic then it wouldn't be as bad but as the others mentioned most people will just find ways to abuse this feature and use it as an excuse for breaking certain rules...

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 08:41:27 am »
I also agree that this idea would probably be an unwise one. It would encourage unwanted behavior and people would no doubt abuse the function in undesirable ways. Personally, having something like this in the game would just make me feel...rather uncomfortable. This game is mainly for 'children' and although it does harbor a older audience, images and subject matter such as that shouldn't be so blatantly accessible. The function would have to be placed in the character creator and it would be far too easy for people to mess around with it in ways that just are not acceptable.

As others have said above, you can easily tell other players that your character is carrying pups/cubs by adding a tag to your user, or you can place the information in your bio. Also, if you're in a Role Play, and through the story everyone learns that your character has become pregnant, I'm pretty sure they'd remember! Give the players around you a little credit ;u; we don't always forget things so easily!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 10:45:32 am »

Offline splatter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You don't have to be safe to be unafraid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2013, 03:08:45 pm »

Offline 580star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2013, 04:33:39 pm »
I couldn't help but notice this while scrolling through the Forums.

Sadly some individuals that play this Game are Immature & Will find a way to make everything inappropriate. {Head Bang, Butt swing, Etc.}

About a little under Half of the Users in-game make FeralHeart terrible for the Younger participants.

Think to yourself, Would having a "Pregnant" option be very wise?
It would be fed with attention in a Vulgar way by the Crude users. Most likely inducing "Rape" on other Characters & Mating.

Adding Tags come in handy with allowing people to know the Status of your Character. cx

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 05:54:32 pm »
I don't want to offend your ideas or creativity but I don't think we can have one of those options.Like almost everybody said people will abuse it and make everything inappropirate.And young people play this too.People will find some way to abuse it,people might make a male character and add the pregnant belly,thinking they will get attention.Sure some people will use it correctly but more people will abuse it than use it right.But people just put Preg or Prego and give their character more weight to make it seem like they are pregnant.I like your idea but we simply can't have it..too many people will abuse it :(

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 07:12:34 pm »
It isn't bad idea but expect of having pregnant belly option there should be option to adjust belly size. That option would be great for other body parts too!
~LittleWolf~
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?