Author Topic: I'm am now your parents  (Read 1516 times)

Offline kyoushiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • becky
    • View Profile
I'm am now your parents
« on: March 08, 2013, 09:50:41 pm »
Hey yall, I have not posted things for awhile (Cause some things i had to do) But i saw this and i think it's crazy talk SPOLIER: Its about pups and moms.                                                                                                                     Ok so me and my sister (Lemons4ever83) were being huskies and this is what happened:                                                                    

Female Husky: -licks behind CrunchyRoll's ears-                                                                                                                           Me: "What are you doing?" Crunchy barked.                                                                                                                                Female Husky: I'm your mom now. (?)                                                                                                                                         My Sister: "Ummm we already have one"                                                                                                                                         F Husky: I killed her (Turns out she did! powerplayer mode)                                                                                                     My sis: "Well we are not gonna let you" ButterScotch growled, turning her head.                                                                        (So to make a long story short she followed us around Pretending to be our mom and then we blocked her) :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: I'm am now your parents
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 10:19:32 pm »
Whut. xD

That's really bizarre... I've never heard of such aggressive parenting like that, let alone killing another to adopt her pups... Like, out of the blue, I mean.

It was either an unorthodox approach to starting an interesting story between the three of you, or just partial trolling. I don't even know what else to say to that. xD

I am sorry you had to block her, though. So long as she isn't making you guys uncomfortable anymore (and isn't breaking any game rules), I guess everything's alright, there.

(Still weird.)
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 08:20:23 pm »
Lol, agreed. Why would you even want some strange lady wolf giving you affection after killing your mom? XD It's just like. "Seriously....? Do you have any sense at all?"

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 09:30:29 pm »
It certainly is bizarre. xD I just can't figure out if it was sincere (and perhaps mildly screwed-up) roleplaying, or if it was just some off-beat kind of trolling.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline allisonw2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Jasper there breaking my things!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 05:21:07 am »
Wow she must of really wanted you guys badly.