Author Topic: + Mbali Dhahiri Pride+ ((Activity Check in Progress. Reapply))  (Read 43046 times)

drifter

Re: + Mbali Dhahiri Pride+
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2011, 11:11:31 pm »
lol np

and Twiliac... Im reminding you to join x'D

Smilodon

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 11:14:08 pm »
Shall join in a sec Drift :3.

drifter

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 11:15:46 pm »
Alright. Oh  and forgot to say this but we are no longer accepting males. There are two Subordinates and that was the max.

Sorry guys, I didn't kick anyone from the group in-game, it just disappeared but i remade it, hopefully it'll stay this time
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 12:38:18 am by x-drifter-x »

drifter

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2011, 12:43:54 am »
Evuku

The day was dry, yet normal. Flies swarmed about causing the light maned male to flick his ears in agitation. Rough tongue ran over his muzzle as he examined his patch of land from a semi high rock. Dark tipped tail flicked behind Evuku as he yawned widely. While he was at it he let out a low based bellow, a warning to any rouge that could be lurking near by. Claws etched in and out, scratching the rock as the dominant male slowly and lazily sat up, green orbs half obscured by his lids.

Solvic

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2011, 12:56:06 am »
[- . E c h o .-]

The young light cream furred feminine was walking throughout a place known as Fluorite Plains; it was known for a Pride named Mbali Dhahiri Pride, flickering her feline tail. Echos ears travelled towards the sound of a loud roar, a snort escaped Echo's nostrils, blinking her sky blue eyes. The curios lioness padded over towards the sound. [Meh, fail]

drifter

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2011, 01:05:30 am »
Evuku

As his tail continued to lash and his throat resumed to erupt in low rumbles, Evuku moved again. This time he leaped from the rock, landing on the dead dry grasses with a soft thud. Giving a quick glance about, all the other members seemed to be going about their own business. He was half expecting a hunt, but he wouldn't push it onto the females, it was relatively hot.

As his ears went some what back, Evuku padded his way toward a small watering hole. There wasn't much water left, but what was, was a gold mine for prey. At his approach many animals became on the alert, yet they could sense that the male was alone and wasn't looking for a meal. Bending down, eyes keen to sweep over all the other creatures in case one decided to get an bright ideas, he lapped up as much liquid as he could hold. Having his fill, Evu sat back, front paws dipping into the cooling water.

Wudiin

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2011, 02:54:08 am »
(oooooh so we RP here too :O)

Flickering her thick tail from side to tide Nii, as her master called her, lounged in a dead tree that hung above the water hole, it's roots withered and dry from being forcefully ripped from the ground. While the dead branches failed to provide any shade the gentle lapping of the water seemed soothing to the timid she-cat. The dry heat coupled with her thick, still sheding fur made for the evenings to be nearly unbearable, her range of movement was often limited to shady groves or near a source of water, though the pool was lacking compared to ones she had seen.

She had failed to notice the preasance of another, her rather focused attation  on the suns position in the sky, wishing for nothing more than night time to arrive.

Offline Dragons101

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
    • Feral Heart Fan Forums
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2011, 03:15:34 am »
(Huh? I had no idea we had even started rping...)

Wudiin

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2011, 03:25:46 am »
(LOL I was like...'Im just going to pretend I know what I'm doing.. and possibly fail)

Offline Dragons101

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
    • Feral Heart Fan Forums
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2011, 03:32:33 am »
(lol XD ok, I may post when I'm less busy