Author Topic: + Mbali Dhahiri Pride+ ((Activity Check in Progress. Reapply))  (Read 43560 times)

Offline Dragons101

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
    • Feral Heart Fan Forums
Re: + Mbali Dhahiri Pride+
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2011, 01:01:02 pm »
I'll make a map. I'm lazy and about to have to get off here so I can't pm you right now about it... but I'll forget it by this afternoon so... anyway, I have a request thread that I can put it on, but as it says, I have three others to do first. I can make maps pretty quickly, so don't worry if you do request there. If you do want me to make one, then It will take around... three to four days for me to get to it, but I'll have it done in one or two.

Wudiin

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2011, 05:33:46 pm »
Ah. I have one savanah/ African based. I used thelocal lakes around my house for the height map idea's. Want me to send you screen shots, yes?

drifter

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2011, 09:05:02 pm »
You seem busy as it is Amor ^.^ So Wudiin just go ahead and send me some screenies.

Wudiin

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2011, 10:01:24 pm »
I sent you the download Drift. :D

Solvic

« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2011, 10:06:25 pm »
( Oi, Drifteh. Should Echo and Evuku bump into each other? )

Wudiin

« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2011, 12:29:13 am »
I'm making a cub map (cuz I'm bored and have noting better to do)  I'll have it up for download by tonight, but there are a few meshes you'll need to add. I'll help you with that should you download it.

*LittleLemon*

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2011, 12:31:41 am »
Sent the in-game request! Sorry it took so long.

Wudiin

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2011, 01:00:02 am »
yay~ If drifter and Amor were on we could all rp in-game

Penda

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2011, 10:22:39 am »
Code: [Select]
[center][color=White][size=12pt]Moyo[/size][/color]
IMG [150x150] Coming Soon
Ingame User :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Penda[/size][/color]
Forum User :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Penda[/size][/color]
Parents :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Unknown[/size][/color][/center]

RP Sample :x: Moyo crouched down into the grass, glaring at her prey. She looked around
watching for any trouble makers, just in case they try to ruin the hunt. Moyo pounced out
and onto the gazelle's back. The gazelle was fast and bouncing around, but Moyo dug her
claws into it's back before the gazelle could escape. It was a hard hunt, but Moyo was keeping
hold of the gazelle and tried not the let the pride down, by not getting the food.
Rank Desired :x: Hunteress

drifter

« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2011, 12:47:39 pm »
sory ive been away. I wont be ingame until tomorrow sometime, or maybe even later later tonight. I'll look at the download Wu ^^

@ Sol - sure why not, its an rp and like great rpers we are spontanious *throws confetti*

Moyo accepted, welcome to the pride.