Author Topic: + Mbali Dhahiri Pride+ ((Activity Check in Progress. Reapply))  (Read 43561 times)

Offline nerozero

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • Yeah.. That :D
    • View Profile
Re: + Mbali Dhahiri Pride+
« Reply #200 on: April 29, 2011, 12:53:19 pm »
Hmm okay, Thanks n_n

Nimfox

« Reply #201 on: April 29, 2011, 11:21:22 pm »
Arrow
IMG [150x150]
Ingame User :x: nimfox
Forum User :x: N!m
Parents :x: Niiduw&Kubara

RP Sample :x:The young male let a light yawn escape his small maw as his sea foam green orbs jolted from left to right as he observed his surroundings.With a flick of his small tail he stared , watching a blue butterfly flutter across the sky.Arrow wiggled his small rump and pounced into the air , paws flailing at the butterfly witch was just out of reach.Rolling over onto his back the cub meowed , pawing at the air.His small ears flicked as he butterfly landed on his nose.Arrow was contempt on letting it sit there , but it tickled the cubs nose.With a sneeze the butterfly went flying and the cub sniffled and with another 'ahh.. ahh' he sneezed yet again , Watching the butterfly flutter away.
Rank Desired :x: Cub (not mutch else i can be atm xD)

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 29, 2011, 11:48:18 pm »
Leena

Ingame User :x: Alicia Jewel
Forum User :x: AliciaJewel
Parents :x: Niiduw x Kubara

RP Sample :x: Leena raised her head with a yawn and blinked the rising sun out of her eyes. She turned to see that her mother and siblings were still asleep. Softly and slowly so as not to wake them, she crept away from her family. Once she was far away enough, she noticed a rather large bug on the ground. With a grin, she crouched down and pounced at it, but it jumped away moments before her paws hit the ground. Another pounce, another miss. This continued before the bug buried itself in a narrow hole, causing Leena to growl quietly and whip her tail in frustration. She turned around. Whoops... Looks like she had strayed a bit too far from the pride. She broke into a run and curled herself up next to her siblings, trying to look innocent.
Rank Desired :x: Cub

Code: [Select]
[center][color=White][size=12pt]Leena[/size][/color]
[URL=http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/9048/leena.png][IMG]http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/9048/leena.th.png[/img][/URL]
Ingame User :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Alicia Jewel[/size][/color]
Forum User :x: [color=White][size=7pt]AliciaJewel[/size][/color]
Parents :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Niiduw x Kubara[/size][/color][/center]

Offline McKenzie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • THIS IS A CULT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 29, 2011, 11:51:52 pm »
(don't know how to do the code thing sorry)

Rank Requested: Subordinate/Heir/Cub
Rp Sample: Zahki looked up at the horizon, seeing the colors of the sky blend together in such a way left him feeling uplifted and at one with the world around him. In just a moment his worries from the day washed away.
 He walked slowly To the hunting grounds feeling adrenaline start to pump through his body readying him  for the events to come.

( I feel you deserve a reason as to why I wishto join your pride so that you can better understand me and my intentions)

Reason: I have been searching for a pride such as this where the lions can talk but has these realistic laws such as male cubs being banished once they reach maturity. Your pride is perfect and I would be honored to join such a pride as this. I would also like to make sure that you are aware that:
 I fully intend to follow every one of your laws and respect you and anyone of higher rank than I if you choose to allow me to join. And if placed at a higher rank I would do my best to help enforce your laws in an honorable way.

Info about Character: Zahki is a very brave extremely strong lion that can sometimes Come across as cocky and power hungry. Even with these traits he allways puts his respect for authority first and would never think of forcefully taking ranks from any one meaning he would be content with a lower rank but part of him would always want respect although he would never express that publicly. He is very kind and caring when it comes to cubs (when he is older).He is an honorable lion who puts respect above all else.

With much respect,
                                      Zack AKA Zahki

"Ever want to be free?
Do you even remember?
Want to be god but devil like me?" -Jared Leto

Offline McKenzie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • THIS IS A CULT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 29, 2011, 11:57:00 pm »
PS. he is very realistic ( trust me I'm picky about that) with only some small subtle markings that are almost the same color as his fur.

- Zack
"Ever want to be free?
Do you even remember?
Want to be god but devil like me?" -Jared Leto

drifter

« Reply #205 on: April 29, 2011, 11:57:19 pm »
Interesting, I like... Unfortunately the Subordinates are taken and Echo has had her three cubs so there is no heir, there are still 4 slots open on the cub thread but then you would get kicked out and that kind of defeats your overall purpose......I want to help you out so...... Hold this thought, I have a mission.. lol
I'll get back to you on this McKenzie in just a second, Sol is on I think and Imma need her help ^.^

EDIT .::.  Okay. Me and Solvic, who plays Echo, have talked it over and she's perfectly fine with accepting another cub. So you can make an Echo x Evuku cub and since Echo is Queen your cub won't be kicked when he's older. That is if you are willing to of course.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 12:21:36 am by x-drifter-x »

Wudiin

« Reply #206 on: April 30, 2011, 12:21:56 am »
<3 activity makes me happy, and are we going to all meet up tomorrow?

drifter

« Reply #207 on: April 30, 2011, 12:23:11 am »
Tomorrow I'll be at my boyfriend's all day.....Hmm... How does everyone feel about Sunday?

drifter

« Reply #208 on: April 30, 2011, 12:42:14 am »
Double post I know but I got BIG news. GaaraRocks! has accepted for us to use her map. I can get into this map, thank you Gaara and Zuko for the baby step help. xD lol <3

Mbali has a shared map and a territory.

Download Masai Mara!

Our territory is in the Pink, Naabi is the other pride so far that is sharing the map with us, their territory is in the purple.

A little bit of advertising, there are also two more spots open for a pride or pack, pack meaning wild dogs or hyenas since this is an African region of a map.

ENJOY EVERYONE!! and SURPRISE!!!! lawl

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2011, 02:01:10 am »
Ooh, that is a great surprise! I look forward to checking out the map! ^_^

Also, when will I be born?