Author Topic: + Mbali Dhahiri Pride+ ((Activity Check in Progress. Reapply))  (Read 43579 times)

drifter

Re: + Mbali Dhahiri Pride+
« Reply #220 on: April 30, 2011, 09:54:02 pm »
Great, glad the to hear the map is well liked ^.^

Hey Solvic, guess what! Naabi and Mbali = enemies.....if Suki is with Naabi then it would be Suki versus Echo >:p hehheheh

Time ....Time.... hmmmm well I'll try and be on from noon until whenever needed. Since Europe is 4 hours ahead of my time (5eastern) How about 11:30am-12:00pm <-- 5 eastern which would be about 3 or so in Europe, That can be the starting time. We'll meet in Masai Mara on our territory.

Sound good to everyone?

Solvic

« Reply #221 on: April 30, 2011, 09:56:53 pm »
Great, glad the to hear the map is well liked ^.^

Hey Solvic, guess what! Naabi and Mbali = enemies.....if Suki is with Naabi then it would be Suki versus Echo >:p hehheheh

Time ....Time.... hmmmm well I'll try and be on from noon until whenever needed. Since Europe is 4 hours ahead of my time (5eastern) How about 11:30am-12:00pm <-- 5 eastern which would be about 3 or so in Europe, That can be the starting time. We'll meet in Masai Mara on our territory.

Sound good to everyone?

........... >U

Hurhur. Suki is with Naabi ;3 This should be an intresting plot thingy -lolwat?-

Yes. That fine with me c:

drifter

« Reply #222 on: April 30, 2011, 10:00:01 pm »
YEY!!

Offline McKenzie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • THIS IS A CULT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 30, 2011, 11:10:18 pm »
Hey just thaught Id let you know I changed my forum name to -Zack- it used to be McKenzie cuz this was my sisters acount. Didn't want you to be confused. I'm workin on that cub now but haven't perfected it yet.
          -Zack
"Ever want to be free?
Do you even remember?
Want to be god but devil like me?" -Jared Leto

Offline McKenzie

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • THIS IS A CULT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2011, 11:31:57 pm »
Drifter would you mind pm-ing me the color code for Evuku's mane when you get a chance. I now the cub won't have mane yet but I want to use it for the tail tip.
             Plz&Thnx
                       -Zack
"Ever want to be free?
Do you even remember?
Want to be god but devil like me?" -Jared Leto

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: May 01, 2011, 12:40:50 am »

Sound good to everyone?
So just to clarify... is that 4 p.m. Central Time? Your posts always manage to confuse me somehow. xD

drifter

« Reply #226 on: May 01, 2011, 12:44:11 am »
Central is one hour behind 5Eastern. So it would be around the time of 10:30am and 11:00am for you if you are central. Lol its okay, i confuse myself sometimes xD

Offline Mistsky

• Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 01, 2011, 01:46:27 am »
I might not be able to make it for the part of the In-Game meeting, although I'll try to come on sometime around then!
~Mistsky

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2011, 02:32:06 am »
Central is one hour behind 5Eastern. So it would be around the time of 10:30am and 11:00am for you if you are central. Lol its okay, i confuse myself sometimes xD
Why do you call it 5Eastern? I think that's what was confusing me.

Offline Mistsky

• Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 01, 2011, 02:43:05 am »
Why do you call it 5Eastern? I think that's what was confusing me.

I think probably since Eastern Standard Time is also considered "-5 UTC", or five less hours than the Universal Time. Each timezone has it's own similar abbreviation; Central Standard Time, for example, is known as "-6 UTC".
~Mistsky