Author Topic: + Mbali Dhahiri Pride+ ((Activity Check in Progress. Reapply))  (Read 43558 times)

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: + Mbali Dhahiri Pride+
« Reply #310 on: May 22, 2011, 12:19:35 am »
I suggest that you don't install any maps when you reinstall. I THINK your character should re-appear at the Cape, where you can get it to safety. Also, the game seems to run better for me when I run it as an admin. Just my two cents. :3

Wudiin

« Reply #311 on: May 22, 2011, 01:01:20 am »
Lawl tried all that, Ima wait till this patch hupla gets all sorted out on the help section, a lot of people are having these issues.

Offline Mistsky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 22, 2011, 01:02:56 am »
If your character is stuck in a map, and your game crashes whenever you try to use that character; you don't have to worry(most likely). For my characters who were inside a user-made map to work once more, I just removed the .fhz files from my FeralHeart folder. After that, if everything is working correctly, your character will appear in a place with no terrain or sky; just click on the button to go home(usually the feather), and after going to wherever is set to your home, you should now be able to use that character without FeralHeart crashing!
~Mistsky

Wudiin

« Reply #313 on: May 22, 2011, 01:34:43 am »
I fixed it by ridding my exports folder of all my downloads. I can go into the cape, It all depends on if people decide to clog of the portal or, if FH wants to work or not LOL

Offline McKenzie

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • THIS IS A CULT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 22, 2011, 03:58:01 am »
Hey idk if u remember me lol I was suposed to be echo and evuku's cub I pm-Ed u a couple times to bolth echo and evuku don't know if that helps u remember. But everytime I go on the map no one is there what time in which time zone do you guys usually rp and any certain day?
"Ever want to be free?
Do you even remember?
Want to be god but devil like me?" -Jared Leto

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: May 22, 2011, 01:43:34 pm »
my game kept crashing because of another coven's map that i was in. I had to uninstall it and then reinstall the new patch over it for everything to work. now im tentative to download any other maps, though I did with MasaiMara, and everything works fine now.
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

drifter

« Reply #316 on: May 22, 2011, 08:09:24 pm »
I cant really help you guys on any of this, I know nothing about computer issues ^_^''

Zack since MM isnt working for nearly anyone, we might just have to meet up in FP somewhere for awhile until all this mess gets resolved. I'm 5 Easten Time and we try to meet up on Saturdays at around 2pm or so..thats my time 2pm or so, so it might be a differnt time for you.

Also go ahead and reapply to Mbali. Im going to do that activity check, seeing as I couldnt get to it before.

Offline Mistsky

• Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: + Mbali Dhahiri Pride+ ((Activity Check in Progress. Reapply))
« Reply #317 on: May 22, 2011, 08:22:44 pm »
Here are Makini's and Usiku's forms:

Makini

Ingame User :x: Mistsky
Forum User :x: Mistsky
Parents :x: Unknown
RP Sample :x: The golden-yellow lioness yawned largely. It was dawn; and she hadn't gotten to sleep since about a day ago. As she padded by some ferns, she halted. Is that... Viazi that I scent? She thought, looking around. The fellow lioness that Makini had scented had could be called her friend, as she had known Viazi since cubhood, but she was intruding on Pride Territory! "Viazi, leave now, you can't stay here! If you do, I or someone else will have to make you leave!"
Rank Desired :x: Huntress

Code: [Select]
[center][color=White][size=12pt]Makini[/size][/color]
[img]http://i51BannedImageSite/rwosgy.png[/img]
Ingame User :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Mistsky[/size][/color]
Forum User :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Mistsky[/size][/color]
Parents :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Unknown[/size][/color][/center]

Usiku

Ingame User :x: Mistsky
Forum User :x: Mistsky
Parents :x: Niiduw and Kubara
RP Sample :x: (It's not needed for Usiku, correct?)
Rank Desired :x: Cub

[center][color=White][size=12pt]Usiku[/size][/color]
[img]http://i51BannedImageSite/11bn7yf.com[/img]
Ingame User :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Mistsky[/size][/color]
Forum User :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Mistsky[/size][/color]
Parents :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Niiduw and Kubara[/size][/color][/center]
~Mistsky

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 22, 2011, 08:35:56 pm »
Here we go! And this picture isn't totally up-to-date; when I had to remake Leena, I made a couple of minor adjustments. I gave her elbow tufts and changed her tail type. And I also made her a bit thinner. xD

Leena

Ingame User :x: Alicia Jewel
Forum User :x: AliciaJewel
Parents :x: Niiduw x Kubara

RP Sample :x: Leena raised her head with a yawn and blinked the rising sun out of her eyes. She turned to see that her mother and siblings were still asleep. Softly and slowly so as not to wake them, she crept away from her family. Once she was far away enough, she noticed a rather large bug on the ground. With a grin, she crouched down and pounced at it, but it jumped away moments before her paws hit the ground. Another pounce, another miss. This continued before the bug buried itself in a narrow hole, causing Leena to growl quietly and whip her tail in frustration. She turned around. Whoops... Looks like she had strayed a bit too far from the pride. She broke into a run and curled herself up next to her siblings, trying to look innocent.

[center][color=White][size=12pt]Leena[/size][/color]
[URL=http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/9048/leena.png][IMG]http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/9048/leena.th.png[/img][/URL]
Ingame User :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Alicia Jewel[/size][/color]
Forum User :x: [color=White][size=7pt]AliciaJewel[/size][/color]
Parents :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Niiduw x Kubara[/size][/color][/center]

RP Sample :x: Leena raised her head with a yawn and blinked the rising sun out of her eyes. She turned to see that her mother and siblings were still asleep. Softly and slowly so as not to wake them, she crept away from her family. Once she was far away enough, she noticed a rather large bug on the ground. With a grin, she crouched down and pounced at it, but it jumped away moments before her paws hit the ground. Another pounce, another miss. This continued before the bug buried itself in a narrow hole, causing Leena to growl quietly and whip her tail in frustration. She turned around. Whoops... Looks like she had strayed a bit too far from the pride. She broke into a run and curled herself up next to her siblings, trying to look innocent.

Solvic

« Reply #319 on: May 22, 2011, 08:37:59 pm »
Echo
/Coming
Ingame User :x: Solvic
Forum User :x: Solvic
Parents :x: Suki -x- Unknown

RP Sample :x: ...Really?
Rank Desired :x: Queen

[center][color=White][size=12pt]Echo[/size][/color]
/Coming
Ingame User :x: [color=White][size=7pt]Solvic[/size][/color]