Author Topic: Primitive Call - Realistic wolf game  (Read 51718 times)

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
Re: Primitive Call - Realistic wolf game
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2013, 11:17:19 am »
Anyways, 2 questions:
-Will there be single player?
-Will we be able to have pups? o3o
~LittleWolf~

1) No sorry.  There will not be a single player, the entire game depends on the multi-player set up, It would be no fun on single player anyway X3.

2)There are 3 main age settings, puppy, adolescent, adult.  You can have your character's age any of those 3 and whatever is in between, the actually shape and design of the wolf model will be effected by the age as well.  So there is a visible difference between the 3 age groups other than the size of the char.  Each age setting provides you with different options, example; A puppy can hunt tiny pray such as mice, the adults however cannot.  Another example; only adult's can scare off a large bird of prey.
You're right, no fun on single player, it was like that with WQ. By the way, will the adult wolves be big enough so pups wouldn't look like they're too big? And will you add any other pup group (newborns maybe)?
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2013, 03:06:21 pm »
I just can't wait for PmC to come out ouo
I'm sure it will be pretty awesome, I've been waiting for a long time now and I'll keep waiting as long as it will take >u

Offline Reanaw

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2013, 06:49:50 pm »
WOW!! When it's out I'm going to download it! It looks amazing!

Offline 19SCHAEJ

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2013, 04:29:08 am »
Ah, I'm glad I found a wolf game that is realistic, multiplayer, not entirely on a forum(Ex:raising dogs on a forum,etc.((Like Howrse))) and has good graphics! I will wait eagerly for this game! It seems almost too good to be true after all the disappointing games I've been through :)
I am so bookmarking your site. I hope you won't abandon this game, it looks great and far along!
Definitely playing this when it's available.

Offline lifeon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • Primitivecall
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2013, 02:22:45 pm »
Anyways, 2 questions:
-Will there be single player?
-Will we be able to have pups? o3o
~LittleWolf~

1) No sorry.  There will not be a single player, the entire game depends on the multi-player set up, It would be no fun on single player anyway X3.

2)There are 3 main age settings, puppy, adolescent, adult.  You can have your character's age any of those 3 and whatever is in between, the actually shape and design of the wolf model will be effected by the age as well.  So there is a visible difference between the 3 age groups other than the size of the char.  Each age setting provides you with different options, example; A puppy can hunt tiny pray such as mice, the adults however cannot.  Another example; only adult's can scare off a large bird of prey.
You're right, no fun on single player, it was like that with WQ. By the way, will the adult wolves be big enough so pups wouldn't look like they're too big? And will you add any other pup group (newborns maybe)?

Sorry for the late reply DX

Anyway, the puppy and adult are nicely proportioned, and you can be any size/age between the main ones of puppy(which is rather small at its youngest), teen and adult.  We can't have newborns or anything though, remember that people will be playing as these characters, and it would suck to play as something that couldn't move on its own much and was killed by anything and everything if left alone.  The youngest version of the puppy is base on when they first gain mobility, so its pretty young.
(actually the puppys size was altered to be even younger since this reference image was created)

Well, this is a late post. x3 I think the makings of PrimitiveCall is done, and the registration is open? If someone has already announced this, then I didn't see it. :c But I can't find the download button, so I'm not sure. I would like to join it, but I need to ask for permission first of all. But I don't think my mom would let me; she would say I am already playing Feral Heart :<

Registration for the site is open, but the game is still under production.  Because not even staff can predict the time when video games like this will be completed we do not have any set dates of release or progress bars or anything.  There is a lot to work on and it takes a maddeningly long time, trust me even us staff members can't stand waiting thus we work faster XD  We know whats done and what need to be done, but we don't like telling exactly what we are working on because people might get the wrong idea, jump to conclusions, or get their hopes up.  Just be patient is all :3
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 02:29:15 pm by Lifeon »
I am also one of the Alphas of Primitivecall, Come join our pack!~

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2013, 02:13:13 pm »
Lifeon thanks for your late response, I saw it late. X3 I was around at Primitive Call forums, I'll probably register when game comes out. Also I'm always like Y U NO UPDATE MORE SCREENSHOTS?! Lol, anyways I have another kinda silly question to ask: will we be allowed to register after game comes out (told you it's kinda silly)? And I guess your favorite color is purple, like mine (just guessing).
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline lifeon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • Primitivecall
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2013, 01:56:27 am »
You get more updates if your registered, you can also view more of the site :3  We prefer if people join the site before because when it comes time for purchasing servers we are going to accommodate the number of members on the forum, if we have 1000 forum members buying enough space for 10000 people is a waste.  So by joining before your helping us get an idea of the fan base size :3  You will also receive the notices when the game is released sooner, site members will be told first via a mass email to all members as well as a PM.
As for updates we put up as much as we can, but somethings don't make very interesting screenshots, like walls of code or messes of marking masks.  There is also the factor that some parts of the game will be secret so it's a surprise when you play, when we work on those we can't exactly post progress pictures.
I'm not sure what will happen with registration, I mean in future if we encounter space issues we may close it for a time, or something like that.  I can assure you though that we won't close it so only site members before hand are allowed in, that would be mean.
Also, I actually like blue the most, but I wanted to be different so all my PmC related stuff has a purple(indigo more like) theme ^^
I am also one of the Alphas of Primitivecall, Come join our pack!~

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2013, 01:56:11 am »
Looks amazing! Can't wait for it to come out!

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline warriorcats181

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2013, 01:39:31 pm »
(im motherpup on the website) indeed no downlode but I think its halfway. correct me if im wrong.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2013, 05:24:09 pm »
Torally joining. :P

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!