Author Topic: Primitive Call - Realistic wolf game  (Read 51727 times)

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
Re: Primitive Call - Realistic wolf game
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2015, 03:17:29 am »
It looks great. I just might join one day. c:

ZearTheAkumian

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2015, 12:39:30 am »
Good lordy do I have to explain this without being so non-constructive? Very well...

FLOBBEH IS THAT YOU? ITS CLOUDSTAR FROM PMC! *Waves paws franticly*
yeah, even tho the game isnt out yet, it has a chatbox, and you can play and make fourm games and ropleplays and all that epic fun stuff, and ideas and hey, me and other ppl on there have suggested versions on there so if updates to the game are needed, they can add it easily. and guess wut? the latest its gonna be done is next year, and i said LATEST! so the wait is almost over i guess, ppl make meshes on there to help out and all that too to speed along the process.
lol im gettin carried away now, so cya in tha fourms FH, and one day in game, only because im not allowed to have it yet :(
(WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!??????!!)

This is Keyyva (one of the Deltas on PmC) and Primitive Call does not currently have a release date. It would be wise to avoid spreading rumors.

This was last posted on 2014, besides you should next time check the dates of the last post before posting a new one, that is considered necro-ing.

I'll see if I have the time to contact one of the moderators to close this down.

DreamerDay

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2015, 12:41:58 am »
There's no such of necro in this thread. This is the main thread of a particular game, which is still active today. If it wasn't active, then there's no point. But since it's active, you can post freely without receiving a warning.

Theres no need to close it down. This is the main thread for primitive call.

ZearTheAkumian

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2015, 01:27:55 am »
There's no such of necro in this thread. This is the main thread of a particular game, which is still active today. If it wasn't active, then there's no point. But since it's active, you can post freely without receiving a warning.

Oh.... sorry. :( But I haven't seen any activity in the forums, in fact never did since I believe these indie animal MMO's tend to fail and/or get abandoned, well excluding IT servers.

DreamerDay

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2015, 01:33:39 am »

Oh.... sorry. :( But I haven't seen any activity in the forums, in fact never did since I believe these indie animal MMO's tend to fail and/or get abandoned, well excluding IT servers.

That's because it's still in development.

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2015, 03:59:48 pm »
I thought that I might add this, Zear-  The forum is actually very active. Although, that might not be what you meant, but I just thought I'd add it in. Sorry if it seemed kinda rude.

Offline _Nina_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2015, 01:34:45 pm »
oh my gawd WAITING FOR IT I NEED IT ALLREADY have an PMC acc im just waiting  ;D

Offline FreakAccident

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • http://tophatlady.deviantart.com
    • TortDoll
    • FilthyDrood
    • View Profile
    • Primitive Call
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2015, 09:16:14 pm »

Hi Zear,
 I know this thread was posted on a while ago, but our forums continue to be active with over 3000+ members, however, the game is not released as of yet and we will not give anyone a release date, or estimate, but I assure you and everyone else that we are making further progress, and are not one of those WIP games that simply gives up.

- For further info, avoid messaging me, simply head to our forums.

Thank you!
- Tort (Dollface) on PmC forums, Delta.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:18:05 pm by FreakAccident »
No, I'm not new.
DeviantArt | TopHatLady
Connection Issues? Click me!
Sig By Arborath

Summeralla

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2017, 03:20:15 pm »
I know i'm bumping something - don't remind me.

Is there any recent updates on this game?

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2017, 06:47:02 am »
If there was, I think there would be updates to this thread. It was last posted in 2015, so I don't really know if there was updates or not. I'd reccommend asking the players of the game for more info. I am not trying to offend anyone.
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!