Author Topic: Literate Roleplaying  (Read 4872 times)

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Literate Roleplaying
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2013, 08:17:38 pm »
Oh! I'm not angered; it takes a lot to anger me, admittedly! I just like rambling, apologies. :D

The most literate and active groups I've ever joined refuse to recruit, and even ban people who use those words and Wolfspeak terms. :P

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 06:01:31 pm »
Oh! I'm not angered; it takes a lot to anger me, admittedly! I just like rambling, apologies. :D

The most literate and active groups I've ever joined refuse to recruit, and even ban people who use those words and Wolfspeak terms. :P

Ah, its quite ok, i to like to ramble. I dont get why they want to use all them words anyway, I prefer to not worrie about it and use words like ear,head,eyes,tail..the norm.

sadly not all think this way and refuse to RP with you if you dont use 'Wolfspeak'
its so weird and confuzzleing.

Offline Lossen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2013, 07:18:10 pm »
well I am generally used to using "frame" in-game as typically it means your body structure. But other than that, your not literate just by throwing in long words here and there, you can still be literate and use tail, eyes, and legs to get around.

Offline avarigriffin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 07:48:03 pm »
Literacy is having competence and understanding of the English language and how to use it. Not throwing in nonsensical, misused words to make yourself seem professional.
I agree with most everyone on this thread. I just wish there were more ACTUALLY literate roleplayers in-game rather than wolfspeakers who look down on you if you don't use the word 'cranium'.