Author Topic: Moving FH Model Mesh/particle??! O.o  (Read 1287 times)

Offline FoxiePlushie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Bright like a floof
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Moving FH Model Mesh/particle??! O.o
« on: March 15, 2013, 03:11:44 am »
Hello! First off, I hope my subject title wasn't too confusing... But anyways, let me describe what I'm talking about!

The Mesh (Or possibly particle) that I am looking for is very specific, and most likely not around anymore. I have yet to find it anywhere, and I suspect that it was specially made for a certain someone. BUT! If you happen to come across a link... Well, please do share. :3 This particle thing could be called a ghost, but it is most certainly NOT a little white blob over a gravestone. It looks like a FH cat model, complete with markings and a character name! You can even click on it and one of those character description boxes pop up... It also moves in a set path and even stops to sit at specific points in its cycle! It looks so realistic that it actually looks like someone is over there moving around. It's a really amazing mesh/particle, and I have only seen it once. It was in a warrior cat map, and if I am recalling correctly, I think the owner was ZombiehKitteh, but the map maker could have been a different person. I am not sure. Anyways, as I said, the mesh was probably made for specifically that one map and is not open to the public, but if anyone knows anything, please post! ^^ Thanks~

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: Moving FH Model Mesh/particle??! O.o
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 08:23:13 am »
Are you sure that was in FH?

Because map items / particles are not in any way possible to have a clickable menu that would show you anything like a bio.

Particles are basicly just moving flat pictures.

A normal player could also act like an object, not talking, just moving in a static well trained cycle.