Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 129193 times)

Offline BijouLa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2011, 12:43:44 pm »
someone get on! holly is feeling very lonely and is killing all living things within distance! (frogs beware!) lol

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2011, 03:52:09 pm »
That picture is amazing, Deino! Trouble, though? So you are making a preset for Vincent? I'll have to think about maybe making a preset for Surakai, too. Lol.

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2011, 07:15:49 pm »
You could always request a preset for him. c:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline Ellis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2011, 07:20:51 pm »
I wanted to apologize for being gone on Saturday. It was a very busy day and I really didn't have time to think let alone rp. Hopefully I will run into the lot of you later.

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2011, 07:22:19 pm »

Name: Ainra :: pronounced ah - EEN - rah :: Swahili for "Eternal power"
Parents: Adimu (mother, alive, NPC) x Adin (father, deceased)
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Personality: Fun-loving, playful, determined, loyal, serious when needed, & willing to please
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: N/A // N/A
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Rairukka for both
Desired Rank: Courser
RP Sample: "Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey.  Whiskey makes me baby, feel a little frisky.  Back roads are boggin' up, my buddies pile up in my truck.  We hunt our hunnies down, we take 'em into town.  Start washin' all our worries down the drain.  Rain is a good thing!" The country song came out of the car speakers at a moderate volume, but the lyrics were belted out at the top of a young woman's lungs.  This Luke Bryan song was one of her favorites, among various other songs, and she always sang it as loud as she could.  The young woman was driving to one of her favorite places, her job.  You might be thinking, who the hell wants to go to work?  Tonie Denali SinClaire, that's who.  Tonie worked at the local PetSmart in Los Angeles, California and could usually be found taking care of the cats that were up for adoption.

Tonie reached the pet store, parking in her usual spot and turning the car off.  She grabbed her purse which was a black messenger bag that had purple flames licking the flap and the flames were outlined in silver rhinestones.  She was wearing a blue collared shirt with the PetSmart logo at the top left on the front, black slacks, and black sneakers.  The only thing that didn't match with anything she wore was her skull cap.  It was WWE merchandise of one of her favorite superstars, Sheamus.  Tonie was a total sucker for an Irish accent and red hair.  Her only turn off was that he was so damn white.

She actually had Irish blood in her veins, despite the fact she's originally from the backwoods of Georgia.  Tonie's father was pure Irish while her mother was American.  She didn't look Irish at all, having inherited just about everything from her mother, especially her ass and decent sized rack.  Tonie's hair was medium length, just long enough to be thrown into a ponytail.  It was a lovely black color with metallic silver streaks that she had put in it.  Her eyes were a pretty light green color with a noticeable dark green/blue ring around her pupil.  Her skin was tan naturally, but more so because of the time she spends at the beach on her days off.

Tonie walked into the employee lounge, putting her bag and cap into her locker.  She threw her hair into a ponytail, letting her shaggy bangs fall across her left eye.  She then went over to the clock and punched in.  With that Tonie made her way out of the lounge and across the store to where the cats were, ready to spend time with them.  She had a favorite of course, a big tortoiseshell tom she had named Morrison after the favorite person in her life. "Good morning, Mo." Tonie greeted the tom as he came up to the door of his cage, meowing his greeting.  Tonie smiled to herself and began filling all the cats' food and water bowls.
Other: I don't really feel comfortable role playing ingame as I'm not very used to it and I personally find it a bit awkward.  I feel much more comfortable role playing on forums such as this.

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2011, 09:01:12 pm »
That picture is amazing, Deino! Trouble, though? So you are making a preset for Vincent? I'll have to think about maybe making a preset for Surakai, too. Lol.

No, I'm not |D Re-read that post again. XD;

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2011, 09:01:50 pm »
Also added Ainra~

Offline yazoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Are we having fun yet.....?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2011, 10:23:21 pm »
Sorry for not being on the last two days, I was hanging out with friends, and the guy I like asked me out X3

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2011, 10:37:58 pm »
That's all right. AND AWESOME, YAZOO. -high fivez-

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2011, 10:38:31 pm »
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/066/1/7/blackmail__d_by_deino_raven-d3b52lz.png

Oh lookie >:D

It's like a train wreck.... you want to look away, but you just can't....