Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 129304 times)

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2011, 09:15:25 pm »
Any weekend absence excused for Ellis and Cecily X3

Also updated Jayto's profile on the members post. :D

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 10, 2011, 09:18:08 pm »
Just saying, but because of the rain, I'm sorry if I cannot role play tonight and tomorrow x_x But tomorrow, I hopefully will because I'm getting home earlier B) (Plus its pajama day XD!!) Hopefully I can come on Saturday :P

ChaoticKay

« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2011, 11:43:41 pm »
Uhh I messaged the account Deino909 awhile back on the account I applied with (Kiki).. you never seemed to mail me back, I had questions... ._. I haven't roleplayed with you guys yet because I was waiting, but since nobody ever messaged back... heres my questions:
I had no clue if I was supposed to request to join the group, I was assuming yes, but was unsure.
Second, I never got a friend invite, wasn't sure if I was supposed to or what... but i just was so confused ._...

Offline BijouLa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2011, 12:41:32 am »
i getting on to see jayto's nfew stub tail. poor jayto....

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2011, 01:07:34 am »
Uhh I messaged the account Deino909 awhile back on the account I applied with (Kiki).. you never seemed to mail me back, I had questions... ._. I haven't roleplayed with you guys yet because I was waiting, but since nobody ever messaged back... heres my questions:
I had no clue if I was supposed to request to join the group, I was assuming yes, but was unsure.
Second, I never got a friend invite, wasn't sure if I was supposed to or what... but i just was so confused ._...

Request to join the group, yes :3 You can friend me if you want. You've applied here, right..?

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2011, 04:31:16 am »
UPDATE:
Slayt was stolen by a member of the Children of the Raith Sidhe!

The member, Monroe, carried the cub to Witch Heights, where he met up with another member of COTRS (Scary Clown) and Surakai and Holly followed them, trying to get Slayt to come back, HOWEVER. The members of COTRS convinced her she would have a better life with them...

Tensions raised as Slayt refused to come back, while Holly and Clown confronted, Monroe fought Surakai! @3@

Later Clown called them off fighting, but meanwhile then Holly decided if Slayt was staying with the Children, she would too... Then Jayto showed up to protect Surakai, however, other COTRS members showed up...

THEN (lol) Sir Giggles showed up (DUN DUN DAAA)

In the end, harsh words where said as Jayto and Surakai went back to camp, so it remains that Holly is a possible captive/member of the Children, and Slayt has proudly (and unknowingly) adopted the Children as his 'Family' and Monroe as his big brother (Monroe: >.>) lol and thats how it goes~
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 04:38:07 am by Kelsie »

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 11, 2011, 10:42:05 am »
*Going on the picture banwagen XD*

After arriving at the new territory, Aazzi and Vincent get tangled up in the mystic place. Aazzi soon tells Vincent a little bit more about her life. She soon starts to cry, and (shown above) Vincent tries to comfort Aazzi.

They soon find themselves confessing their love for one another, and they fall asleep in the weird forest afterwords...

No more pictures >.< I'm not going to spoil the new territory for you guys :D

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 11, 2011, 12:44:30 pm »
Duma I added your picture summary XD Because you're so much better at this than I am. Perhaps you'll be the official... picture.. summarizinator.... |D

Also added Titans' Glade, a sanctuary map, to the Featured Media section. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE WITCH HEIGHTS BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE PORTAL IS. Download BOTH maps to check out the Glade!

Offline BijouLa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 11, 2011, 01:04:30 pm »
little help out here. holly joined when things got desperate with slayt. she was trying to protect him and sorta babysit him, but if she can save slayt, she will come back.

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 11, 2011, 04:53:05 pm »
I'm so sorry that I haven't been active! I've had school work to do etc. x.x;
ICly - Morza went to distant lands up in the mountains to find vital herbs, ended up getting chased by a penguin which prolonged her time away from the pride (LOL) She lost the penguin, got the plants and their seeds and went back to territory planted the seeds there and hopefully they will grow. -endstory-
Or... Morza went up to the mountains to find some herbs, got prolonged by a storm and then got the herbs, brought them back planted them and hopes they will grow.
Take your pick! I'll be more active this week. :D
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16