Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 129276 times)

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #180 on: March 11, 2011, 09:05:25 pm »
THE PENGUIN ONE. DEFINITELY THE PENGUIN ONE. <3

XD Don't worry about it, Kiev :3 Welcome back!~

xvixenkitsunex

« Reply #181 on: March 11, 2011, 09:41:09 pm »

Name:Rei
Parents:unknown
Mate:none
Offspring:none
Personality: she's calm and collected most of the time, but you threaten her
friends or loved ones and she will lash out.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: n/a
Ingame Username / Forum Username:xvixenkitsunex/ rei rei
Desired Rank:COURSER
RP Sample (we are a literate RP group! At least 2 complete sentences per post!):
    Phobos only rolled his eyes as his brother made his outstanding entrance. It was always Deimos to do the big entrance. He chuckled lightly at his twins comments towards the two woman, though his brother earned a slap upside the head for the comment to his brother. " I got here when I decided to you ass." He said calmly.

He knew his brother did it on purpose to get a reaction out of him, and to this day it still worked. " You short stuff just had to make that dramatic entrance right?" He said sarcastically to his brother. Granted his brother was only a few inches shorter than him, but Phobos liked to poke fun about it every once in awhile.

His gaze flickered to Solo though as he flipped out at what Deimos had said to his son, causing the god of fear to start to chuckle to himself. The out burst amused him greatly, and well anger in general amused Phobos greatly. " Were here cause Olympus and the Underworld tend to be rather boring. Humans can be amusing at times." He said with a shrug his gaze flickering to Eileithyia as he listened to her again. He laughed out right this time. Really she was taking everything way to personally. " Woman learn to relax, my brother is an idiot and calls everyone names to get a reaction which he's gotten out of us clearly. " he said shaking his head faintly causing the blond hair to fall into his face. He sighed faintly a grin still on his face as he pushing the hair out of his face.

" If you lived on earth and were suddenly surrounded by three gods and another demi- god you'd be freakin out as well." He said back to her, after she had spoken the granny comment. " He's clearly confused and now as long as good ol' Zeus doesn't appear it will remain a decent time unless you'd like to keep that rather depressing attitude up?" he said. Like his brother he really didn't care who he pissed off, he never really had.

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #182 on: March 11, 2011, 09:48:58 pm »
YAY picture person >X3 BUT I g2g for a week on vacation, I might pop on on friend's laptop when I have freetime in the afternoons but most likely I will be inactive until  next weekend, I'm so sorry I can't be on but I'll try when I can! D8 Don't think much a problem it'll be I'm on ALL THE TIME after school l3

Well update me when I get back! Just say Duma's on a scout mission or something if thats ok~

bookworm2309

« Reply #183 on: March 11, 2011, 10:28:50 pm »
I'm probably going to show up for tomorrow's RP but it will probably be in the evening because I have to get up for most of the day and go and take care of my horse.

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 12, 2011, 12:00:39 am »
Some random pics from me. :o

Me and Katashi were exploring the map, and then this happens... D8

Kai confronting the trespasser Voltaire by himself in the camp, got a bite wound on his leg before the wolf left.

Malcolm of the Children getting captured by the Tribe. >3

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 12, 2011, 12:13:39 am »
Quite some adventures XD And lol at the first pic XDD  Its awesome to see some glitchy pictures once n' a while O3O

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 12, 2011, 01:03:12 am »
Mal was set free after some bargaining with Surakai, but Sura followed him to Witch Heights, and now SHE'S been captured by Mal of the Children >:D

HawksWingx103

« Reply #187 on: March 12, 2011, 02:00:12 am »
Voltaire showed up while Jayto was paroling the territory. A fight broke out and Jayto got hurt badly.

-Jumps onto picture bandwagon-

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 12, 2011, 02:33:55 am »
Hmm, this wolf's becoming a problem. >:3

You all now have permission to attack and kill Voltaire on sight! (only kill if it's all right with his RPer. Try to maim him in a way he won't forget, though >:F)

Vengeance for Jayto! -shakes fist-

bookworm2309

« Reply #189 on: March 12, 2011, 03:54:14 am »
Yes!!! I'ma get on right now! Btw, Deino, (no offense to my current trainer) Can I have a Striker who has been in the tribe longer be my trainer? I still need to learn more about the tribe and someone who knows how to train (lol i love rps XD)