Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 129284 times)

Offline howlerwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • If a tree falls on a tazer.....
    • View Profile
Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #240 on: March 13, 2011, 07:42:01 pm »
(insert picture if applicable)
Name: Raiklamir
Parents: Traitu (Dam); K'likrin (Sire)
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Outspoken, yet kind. He can be very subtle at times.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: None
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Howlerwolf (Howlerwolf/Loco Lobo)
Desired Rank: Striker
RP Sample (we are a literate RP group! At least 2 complete sentences per post!):
Raiklamir sniffed the air as he plodded through the tall grass. He was always alert for danger. As he ventured forth, he came to a small cave. Scenting it for other animals, he trekked inside and lay down. There was only the scent of clean grass and rain. He sighed, set his head down, and drifted off.

To da word~

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #241 on: March 13, 2011, 09:49:51 pm »
This is from when Raziel told us to keep the cubs in Titan's Glade:

ALSO! Aganju now has a preset. It's optional to download it, those without it will see the previous version of Aga and those with it will see why I'm better at making maps. :3 http://www.mediafire.com/?0y1rhfoghc71x1i
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:57:42 am by Kerrigan »
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

bookworm2309

« Reply #242 on: March 14, 2011, 01:15:56 am »
Hey guys! NOOOO JAYTO NOOO! DIE CHILDREN DIE!!! :P Well that was fun. And to whomever who said Adilah and Razek should get married... EW! Raz is Adi's mentor and he's older than her! XD

Offline BijouLa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 14, 2011, 01:35:44 am »
i have a weird idea. we should make a cub safety den, a den that only the smallest can enter cuz its sooo tiny. that would be awesome if we ever had some sort of cheetah "lockdown" lol

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #244 on: March 14, 2011, 02:12:41 am »
The map already has a raid shelter, though.

Also, if someone assigns a trainee for someone else... Maybe there could be a PM sent or something? Because I had no idea that Jayto was Aganju's trainee.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 14, 2011, 03:55:20 am »

After Malcolm knocked Surakai out and took her away into the Sidhe Outlands, the two young cheetahs ended up striking a deal...once Surakai woke, that is (not shown): Since Malcolm's main goal is to overthrow Sir Giggles and take over the COTRS, he tells Surakai that he'll free her after she helps him rise in rank within the cult; by making Malcolm look good for the leader, while Surakai, nothing more than a misbehaving slave. It'll take much acting skill, but with luck, they may just pull it off...

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 14, 2011, 12:07:10 pm »
OKAY I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS MY LAST CHARACTER SWAP, BUT... Sevs is gone, replaced by a more.. interesting character for me. Stiletto. He's Vincent's stepbrother--because Vinny was adopted, remember?

And now the biological son of Marvin and Carith Torre leads the tribe. Just....suppose that it's been that way all this time. XD I swear swear SWEAR I will not do another character change! XD

Offline VelociraptorGirl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fight for what's right[i]![/i]
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 14, 2011, 12:09:31 pm »
OKAY I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS MY LAST CHARACTER SWAP, BUT... Sevs is gone, replaced by a more.. interesting character for me. Stiletto. He's Vincent's stepbrother--because Vinny was adopted, remember?

And now the biological son of Marvin and Carith Torre leads the tribe. Just....suppose that it's been that way all this time. XD I swear swear SWEAR I will not do another character change! XD
How many times have you done it? Seems like a lot. :P

Offline BijouLa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 14, 2011, 12:21:56 pm »
Name: Zinnia
Parents:?
Mate:none
Offspring:none
Personality: a curious little cheetah, she was abandoned by her parents for unknown reasons. within hours of being abandoned, she found the valley.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: none
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Bijoula/Cecily
Desired Rank: trainee. Zinnia is a young cheetah, just out of her cub stage.
 Zinnia padded along the tunnel, taking all the twists and curves. She was scared but was very good at hiding it. Though when a rock fell and she crouched in a flinch, she knew anyone that was watching would see she was scared. She took off running down the tunnel, sliding in rocks. She saw the glow of the morning sun and leapt into it. She froze as the sounds of birds hit her ears. The land was a haven for her, butterflies galore. She grinned and pricked her ears. She heard voices. She ran once more, towards the sound of her new life.

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

bookworm2309

« Reply #249 on: March 14, 2011, 03:12:44 pm »
I am at my dad's work and I'll see if I can download the game and access Adilah there. She needs to finish her training as fast as she can so she can help whip some Children patoots! (My charry hates sitting on the sidelines, she wants to get in there XD) So today (if I can get on) I'll make her train lots and see if her mentor Razek can teach her more stuff. Jayto must be avenged!!!