Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 129211 times)

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #520 on: April 01, 2011, 04:11:26 am »

Name: Daraki (Dar-ah-kee)
Parents: Mwezi x Duma
Mate: Far too young
Offspring: Far too young
Personality: Quick, swift, and loyal. Daraki is in the perfect makings of a future Scout. Though at times, she can be a tad soft-spoken. She finds it downright annoying to be ignored for great periods of time, but she does indeed hate speaking in front of crowds. Very loving as well. However, when something gets her down, Daraki can go spiraling into a deep depression for days on end. She also gets nervous quite often, and has a few self-esteem issues. Many tend to point out her flaws, but Daraki can be very helpful, proving herself out in the end.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: None / None
Ingame Username / Forum Username: CadyD16
Desired Rank: Cub (currently unborn)
RP Sample: Haha, not really needed for me now, I don't think.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 04:15:38 am by CadyD16 »

HawksWingx103

« Reply #521 on: April 01, 2011, 04:16:11 am »
Razek's cubs are officially out of the bag... or something similar. :3

Rehzza, Razek's son, followed him to camp after he went to check on the cubs and Raziel and Moyo saw them together. Tempers flared but eventually everything was sorted out and hopefully the cubs will be welcomed into the Tribe by Stil once the Captains alert him of it.

The story behind the Forbidden Cubs:
Razek and Zara were mates but she went missing, Razek joined the Tribe heartbroken about the loss of his mate. One day while on a patrol he found her. They got to talking and she revealed the existence of the cubs to him. Razek tried to get them to the join the Tribe but she refused because she belonged to another Tribe. Razek began secretly visiting Zara and the cubs. Eventually Zara became sick and ran off to her Tribe taking two of the cubs with her. So now Razek is going to bring the remaining three to the Tribe.

So Frost, Hero and Taiko (Sorry can't remember your ingame name) Pending approval from Stil you should put in a quick application on the forum (not that I anticipate a single problem :D )

Done. Night everyone. PEACE OUT.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 04:34:59 am by Florian101 »

*LittleLemon*

« Reply #522 on: April 01, 2011, 04:57:27 am »
Yes, yet another cub.

Name: Tumaini (Means "Hope" in Swahili)
Parents: Razek X Zara
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Tumaini is a very loyal and brave little cub. She jokes around a lot, but is smart enough to know when to stop. Tumaini may seem shy to others at first, but she quickly becomes the loudest cub once she warms up to them. She is very cautious around strangers, and has sharp senses. Tumaini usaully can interpret what others around her are feeling because of that. Like many other cubs, Tumaini is a very curious and playful cub, which sometimes leads to trouble.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: None
Ingame Username / Forum Username: In-game: *LittleLemon* Forum: The Rainbow Crayon
Desired Rank: Cub
RP Sample (we are a literate RP group! At least 2 complete sentences per post!): (Read my previous post. Since I didn't write a ton on that, if you wish, I will write a longer RP sample here. For now, goodnight.)

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 01, 2011, 09:41:12 am »

Name: Kalaio
Parents: Duma & Mwezi
Mate:N/A
Offspring: N/A
Personality:Kalaio is a charming young male. He's goofy and stubborn, but his charm steers you away from the negatives of his personality. He is always cracking jokes, and does things to irritate others. If you tell him no, he'll joke around and still do it. He's daring and brave, and he can be a sweetie when he wants to be, but he's going to live life on the edge;)
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: N/A
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Aroxy
RP Sample (we are a literate RP group! At least 2 complete sentences per post!): Kal muttered inaudibly as he approached his newly found prey; "I'm gonna getcha for all those times you got away from me!" he said in a cocky manner as he pounced on a little bug. He'd been chasing this bug for hours now, but the little rascal kept sneaking up on him and then running into hiding. For all Kal knows, it could've been different bugs.. but for now, he's stuck on this one in particular. "You ugly thing!" he hissed as he stomped his foot on the ground. "Yeah, come and get me know, sucker!" he roared in achievement.. but when he raised his paw to find the underlying consequences, he squealed and went running back to his mother.. "Get it off me!" he squeaked, shaking his paw around trying to shake the guts from the bottom of his foot.

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i53BannedImageSite/2s6332u.jpg[/IMG]
Name: Kalaio
Parents: Duma & Mwezi
Mate:N/A
Offspring: N/A
Personality:Kalaio is a charming young male. He's goofy and stubborn, but his charm steers you away from the negatives of his personality. He is always cracking jokes, and does things to irritate others. If you tell him no, he'll joke around and still do it. He's daring and brave, and he can be a sweetie when he wants to be, but he's going to live life on the edge;)
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: N/A
Ingame Username / Forum Username: [url=http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=4519]Aroxy[/url]
RP Sample (we are a literate RP group! At least 2 complete sentences per post!): Kal muttered inaudibly as he approached his newly found prey; "I'm gonna getcha for all those times you got away from me!" he said in a cocky manner as he pounced on a little bug. He'd been chasing this bug for hours now, but the little rascal kept sneaking up on him and then running into hiding. For all Kal knows, it could've been different bugs.. but for now, he's stuck on this one in particular. "You ugly thing!" he hissed as he stomped his foot on the ground. "Yeah, come and get me know, sucker!" he roared in achievement.. but when he raised his paw to find the underlying consequences, he squealed and went running back to his mother.. "Get it off me!" he squeaked, shaking his paw around trying to shake the guts from the bottom of his foot.

yessss;))

Offline BijouLa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 01, 2011, 11:35:37 am »
SNOW IS GONNA BE SO HAPPY! she will fill the sponge-like brains of your children with poisonous thoughts.... "they are just fattening you up so they can eat you! the slaughterhouse is a place called.... the NURSERY!" lol jking

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

sloan

« Reply #525 on: April 01, 2011, 02:26:56 pm »
When will we no if we are excepted?

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 01, 2011, 03:51:27 pm »
When Deino comes on to approve of and add our applications, heh.

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 01, 2011, 06:26:18 pm »
Okay so... do I have to add. ALL the cubs for Mwezi/Duma that are applying?

I mean. DANG. How ha-- nevermind. |D

And I'll remove Taiko and move Mwezi to the mothers section. And add whoever else joined. -going through em now-

Offline nerozero

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • Yeah.. That :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 01, 2011, 06:33:35 pm »
I would like to ask,
1 )hmm is there any trainee going to be Striker, without mentor? Keithen didnt got the trainee yet :3
2) Tomorrow will be any activity? Cheking if I should come or not.
3) Vicent and Aazzi want cubs? Cuz I would like to create one if you want.
4) Whats going to happen with Ineru, as Sura wants him back, and he does switch from Baunchen to Ineru everyday, he is unestable, cuz the demon is fighting with Ineru's spirit.

I think, that all

Offline nerozero

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • Yeah.. That :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 01, 2011, 07:53:56 pm »
Thanks for the answer Deino *ironic*

However, Ill be tomorrow on, so if needed Im here.