Author Topic: Cant open FH?  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Prideland

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Cant open FH?
« on: March 16, 2013, 08:03:30 pm »
I cant seem to get passed this bit, i open up FH, but then before i even get to the menu it crashes?  Its just before the 'kovuworks' picture

BouncyLion101

Re: Cant open FH?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 08:08:42 pm »
Have you exported any maps recently? Just go to your Feral Heart folder>Media> and then the particles folder, sky folder, and materials folder for any files with _0 or _1 at the end of them. If you find any of those files, delete them.

Offline Prideland

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 08:12:38 pm »
Oh, thanks, I didnt think of looking in the sky folder, only in the exports =/ i feel so stupid now xD

Thanks again

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 08:44:28 pm »
Oh, thanks, I didnt think of looking in the sky folder, only in the exports =/ i feel so stupid now xD

Thanks again
No problem, glad I could help. c:

Offline guineapigs101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rya the WereHog
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART account
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 09:01:47 pm »
I cant seem to get passed this bit, i open up FH, but then before i even get to the menu it crashes?  Its just before the 'kovuworks' picture
Same here, only i have dowloaded FH Twice this week. If some one can help i wil be very happy.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2013, 09:06:02 pm »
Same here, only i have dowloaded FH Twice this week. If some one can help i wil be very happy.
Emma, if you're having trouble..I highly suggested you make a new thread, thanks. But please read what Bouncy said..Just simply  Just go to your Feral Heart folder>Media> and then the particles folder, sky folder, and materials folder for any files with _0 or _1 at the end of them. If you find any of those files, delete them. Hope this help.

Offline guineapigs101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rya the WereHog
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART account
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2013, 09:35:47 pm »
Thank You SO MUCH!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2013, 09:38:17 pm »