Author Topic: Help please! :'(  (Read 2448 times)

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • My Avatar is My FeralHeart Character Shaden :3
    • View Profile
    • Canines
Help please! :'(
« on: March 17, 2013, 06:16:58 am »
So well i'm not sure if this was the right place to post

I've been crying all day, There was this group and.. Well...

One day this group started advertising in general, And i joined the group. I loved it. But today the leader killed an innocent coyote (This wasn't an rp it was a just-for-fun group by the way), And i started hating him. The leader and the other pack members realised that i hated him now, And stopped liking me and started hating me...

I was then forced to leave the group. I was so sad though. And it was so hard for me to leave the group...

Then i started crying, And all of the group members un-friended me. Then my friend list was just became an empty window. I would love it if maybe someone could help me to either join the group again, Or make me stop crying... Or both...

In the game, My username is Blackeme99.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Help please! :'(
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 06:37:08 am »
Yeah I don't think that this kind of discussion belongs in this section of the forum but what do you mean hun the leader of the group said they killed a coyote in real life and were making light of it? If so I'm sorry you had to hear that and I really hope you feel better soon after that but don't take the mean things people say on here so seriously. Sure there are alot of jerks that sneak around in this community but there are also alot of good people here to. I'm sure there are better people out there who would love to be your friend on here and that's why I don't understand why you would want to rejoin a group like that if those people hurt your feelings that badly. I think if people are that cruel to joke about things like that and judge you so quickly on your reaction instead of apologizing then they are not good friends and aren't worth anymore of your time. You know if they said offensive & bad things in local chat you could have reported them also. I'm sorry what you went through but it's an unfortunate learning experience you had to have here. You have to try to get to know people better before you add them as friends or join their groups that way you don't have to go through sad stuff like this hun. If you still feel bad I'm always here for you <3 Put those kind of people behind you and make new friends.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 06:42:01 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Canines
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 06:41:19 am »
Yeah I don't think that this kind of discussion belongs in this section of the forum but what do you mean hun the leader of the group said they killed a coyote in real life and were making light of it? If so I'm sorry you had to hear that and I really hope you feel better soon after that but don't take the kind of mean things people say on here so seriously. Sure there are alot of jerks that sneak around in this community but there are also alot of good people here to. I'm sure there are better people out there who would love to be your friend on here. I don't see why you would want to rejoin a group like that if those people hurt your feelings that badly. I think if people are that cruel to joke about things like that and judge you quickly on your reaction instead of apologizing then they are not good friends and aren't worth anymore of your time. You know if they said offensive & bad things in local chat you could have reported them also. I'm sorry what you went through but it's an unfortunate learning experience you had to have here. You have to try to get to know people better before you add them as friends or join their groups that way you don't have to go through sad stuff like this hun. If you still feel bad I'm always here for you <3 Put those kind of people behind you and make new friends.

Well i would've reported them by now but i forgot to screenshot and also i can't remember their username.

And the thing was that i'm a bit shy to make new friends. I'm fine with forums, But it's different on the actual game because i have an actual moving character that can go near others.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 06:55:10 am »
I understand if you're shy but some people in this community are so nice that you're bound to make wonderful new friends in no time regardless of that. It doesn't matter if you're shy really, as long as you're always polite and welcoming people will grow to like you. You already tried opening up once so all you need is to try again but just be cautious now since you've gained some experience from the last time. You never know who is on the other side of the computer and people are always bound to surprise you some how on here.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 06:57:25 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Canines
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 07:04:05 am »
I understand if you're shy but some people in this community are so nice that you're bound to make wonderful new friends in no time regardless of that. It doesn't matter if you're shy really, as long as you're always polite and welcoming people will grow to like you. You already tried opening up once so all you need is to try again but just be cautious now since you've gained some experience from the last time. You never know who is on the other side of the computer and people are always bound to surprise you some how on here.

Okay well i will try.

By the way please friend me my username is Blackeme99

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 08:29:58 am »
Maybe the leader got addicted with Roleplay and killed it?
I am shy too, only in-game... but I will try to add you.
You know many people in the forum are nicer than these groups.
About the group... don't cry, they're just innocents. Why not creating a group and getting many members? I think if this was possible, the members of your old group get jealousy, and they'll ask to join the group. Say no! :)

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Canines
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 10:08:11 am »
About the group... don't cry, they're just innocents. Why not creating a group and getting many members? I think if this was possible, the members of your old group get jealousy, and they'll ask to join the group. Say no! :)

Well i tried making a group, But no one joined.

Also i am looking forward to being your friend

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 10:13:44 am »

Give it a ~funny and unique~ name and advertise in many places in General (especially Fluorite Plains).
If they don't join, you can't sit in the ground doing nothing, try and try to many people join the group. You need patience.

I NEED A NEW PEN FOR THIS iPAD *rubber gets out from pen*

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Canines
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 10:24:34 am »

Give it a ~funny and unique~ name and advertise in many places in General (especially Fluorite Plains).
If they don't join, you can't sit in the ground doing nothing, try and try to many people join the group. You need patience.

I NEED A NEW PEN FOR THIS iPAD *rubber gets out from pen*

That iPad thing was random. :/

But yeah...

Well the name was funny unique. It was called "ThingyThingDing". And i will try advertising, Thanks.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 10:28:15 am »
;) Maybe when I'm on the computer I join your group? :3