Author Topic: Uhhhh...  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Mocking

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Uhhhh...
« on: March 23, 2013, 01:05:18 am »
Am I allowed to ask what happened to the site ._.' Because out of no where the entire website and the game itself got completely shut down.. So.. I can ask that right?

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
Re: Uhhhh...
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 01:15:01 am »
Bad server crash, nothing more.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

EnderStar

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 01:35:01 am »
Yeah, I think on Feral Heart's DeviantART it said that they were trying to fix the server. I don't know. xD

Well, all we can really do is wait.

Offline Cadenza

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • What ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 01:47:12 am »
Good to finally know what happened.

Was playing a  few days ago and logged off. Few hours later both the game and forums appeared to have crashed.

People started saying that the game was shut down,but know we now that is not the case.

EnderStar

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 01:53:46 am »
I didn't even know people were saying the game was shut down. That wouldn't be true. Feral Heart is going great right now. There's no riots and not too many messes in the forums. More people are reading the rules. (Or so I think, lol.) Plus this game has over 10,000 members, that would upset a butt load of people. Especially without a warning.

Luckly the website is back up but the game server is still down. In the meantime people can jsut go on the forums of make maps, presets, meshes, whatever. xD

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 02:12:32 am »
I'm glad to know this, some people passed rumors it was shut off to teach the users a lesson for dion stuff like buttswing rape and innapropriate things, others said it was hacked.

The liar and the thief

EnderStar

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 02:17:25 am »
Ow wow. Hacked they say. I know Impressive World was also hacked so... that would've been scary if this website was hacked, also. But I wouldn't believe it, this is a pretty well protected site. Or so I heard, lol. I don't see how that would be a very good punishment for buttswinging others. The server being shut off or hacked would be pretty extreme, and some may panick because well, this is a very addicted game as well as tons of others. xD

Luckily, we know it's fine now. We just have to wait for the staff team to fix the game server, and everybody is happy again. x3

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 02:41:33 am »
I'm glad to know this, some people passed rumors it was shut off to teach the users a lesson for dion stuff like buttswing rape and innapropriate things, others said it was hacked.

That happened last year, actually. The punishment thing, not hacking.

But locking this thread because it is solved.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious