Author Topic: Help? I can't log in on any accounts. FIXED  (Read 1113 times)

Offline BurntMarshmellow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help? I can't log in on any accounts. FIXED
« on: March 23, 2013, 01:55:20 am »
So I stopped playing FH for awhile and when I came back it said Unable to connect to front server, so I just thought the game was down. I've been trying for the past few days and can't figure it out why it keeps saying this. "Unable to connect to front server" Anyone know what the answer is here?

Didn't know about the big crash, Derp. Okay thanks for telling me.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 01:59:14 am by Rees »

EnderStar

Re: Help? I can't log in on any accounts.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 01:56:20 am »
There was a big server crash and the website was down for a few days too. Nothing to worry about. It should be back up when the people who run the server fix it. :3

You can do other things while waiting for the server to get back up. Other games, making maps, presets, meshes, drawing, sleeping, eating, running around like crazy... You get it. xD

At the top of the page you will see it says Game Server Offline,none of us can play right now.

Yeah. Just keep looking at that frequently, like a couple times each day, and when it's back online you'll know. It's better then trying to log into the game 24/7. xD

So I stopped playing FH for awhile and when I came back it said Unable to connect to front server, so I just thought the game was down. I've been trying for the past few days and can't figure it out why it keeps saying this. "Unable to connect to front server" Anyone know what the answer is here?

Didn't know about the big crash, Derp. Okay thanks for telling me.

No worries. You're welcome. :3
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 02:00:47 am by EndurStah »

Offline Cadenza

• Forum Newcomer
  • What ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 01:57:25 am »
Theres  a major server crash right now,in for a few days we even lost the fourms here.

At the top of the page you will see it says Game Server Offline,none of us can play right now.

Offline BurntMarshmellow

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 01:58:35 am »
Oh okay, thank you.