Author Topic: May be inactive for a bit.  (Read 1381 times)

Offline ResslessV

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • If my mane doesn't get you, the beard will.
    • View Profile
May be inactive for a bit.
« on: March 23, 2013, 09:26:34 pm »
Hey everyone, V here.

As you might have noticed, I have not been on the forum or game for a while. Why?

Well I don't really know myself.

I guess I just don't feel in the mood to go on Feral Heart. Whether it's on the server or game, I just don't feel like going on. It is not because I hate Feral Heart, it is an amazing game, it is just that I find that I have more things that I need to take care of. And that leads me to being inactive.
Also, I am finding myself pretty busy lately. Mainly with either drama, school, stress, or just other things in my life that need to be taken care of. I don't find much time to be active.

But I am not leaving Feral Heart, so don't think I am.

I will just be off and on with being online. It won't be like how I used to be on almost every day. I hope you understand. I will definitely be more active when summer break comes, even though that is very far away still.

Take care.

-V

Rainbows :D

ThrillexForLife

Re: May be inactive for a bit.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 09:44:30 pm »
Aww..Poor V..Sorry to see you be inactive for a bit.But I'm still going to miss you..If you don't remember me..But good luck what is ever so happening in real life...-Huggles and floofs-

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
Re: May be inactive for a bit.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 09:52:59 pm »

Well, we mustn't forget that we all live different lives outside of FH and sometimes one needs more time and care then the other. Devoting time to FH can sometimes add more strain to our daily lives then we need, I've always tried to keep the two balanced but as we all know even that can become tiresome.
We need a break at some point.
I wish you the best of Luck V and hope that whatever you're going through will be resolved peacefully.
"Huehue"