Author Topic: The Funniest Mate Beggar Situations  (Read 10652 times)

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
The Funniest Mate Beggar Situations
« on: March 24, 2013, 12:05:45 am »
So, if you have been in a mate begging situation that was hilarious.. Devil voice: WHAT IS IT?!

This is one I shall never forget >.>

Female feline: will u b my m8?
Skrillex (My main not for rping): No >_>
Female: y not
Skrillex: 1. You are a mate beggar. 2. You are a African lioness and this character isn't a rping one.
Female: lol this is a rp game so yea it is
Skrillex: Thanks for the advice. Now please go away.
Female: b my maite (They spelt it like that, no joke.) ;(
My friend: Can we go? >_>
Skrillex: Yep.

Then we wandered off, my friend was probably peeing herself. By the way, the lioness asking to be my mate was unrealistic, but I could understand what it was.

Awoken.

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
Re: The Funniest Mate Beggar Situations
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 08:36:04 am »

Im sitting alone in south-pole on a female wolf,ok, a pitch black male wolf comes up and starts flirting.
Soon another wolf, black and white, and grey walks up, he growls at the black wolf and they start to fight over me -.-
the black one is bigger/older and he wins.
the other one ashamed of loseing STEALS ME! he literaly RPs grabbing me and slinging me over his back and takeing off.
I just sit in snow xD
black wolf thinks that by this i have chosen him and tries to mount me O.o
I log out
Enough crazy for one day, goes to a female warrior cat xD

Offline Mibby

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • When life gives ya lemons... crush em and eat em.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 11:43:59 pm »
I was roleplaying with my favorite char, Creeyd, when this random girl comes up to me and asks to be my mate, I'm just like o_O "I am a girl ya know!" And she walks away asking how a dark green and black wolf called Creeyd is a lass.
When life gives ya lemons... throw them away and yell 'I WANTED A PUPPY!'

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 11:52:47 pm »
I was roleplaying with my favorite char, Creeyd, when this random girl comes up to me and asks to be my mate, I'm just like o_O "I am a girl ya know!" And she walks away asking how a dark green and black wolf called Creeyd is a lass.

This thread is almost a year old~ Please do not nerco old threads. ^^ Look at the date they were posted.

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 01:34:06 am »
Yep, old thread... lock maybe?

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline Brutus2010

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Is it cold out here? Or is it just me..
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 11:52:36 am »
I have a pretty funny mate beggar story, I'm not going to mention any names because that could or would hurt the topics feelings. Now to the story, one day I was on my male char in ficho tunnel My char is in the torak pack. It was about 9:30 PM When some girl came up to us and layed there,mMe and a friend decided to couch her, but then he logged off. It was just me now couching the wolf, it was awkward. She soon whispered me and said, do you like me or something, I said no, I don't I'm sorry. And then I got off from her. She kept whispering me creepy stuff, then one of my friends typed like he was me in local, so the mate baggar thought I was talking. She got offline and I decided to get revenge at him, I got on another account and named it mrs.what ever his name was. I acted like he was my mate, it was so funny XD!

~There are many things that will catch your eye, But only a few will catch your heart~

Offline WolfLover2550

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Wolf looks ever forward, never back
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 03:34:27 pm »
Ok, so one time I was in Bonfire with a female ferret(?) character and this person tries to friend me. Being the noob I was I accepted it. They said they also had a ferret char or whatever it was and Im like O_o ok..... So they go and their gone so long I think they were *making* a char but again Im just like whatever. So we start rping and they have a male char. They literally *scream* a mating call until I log off. I came back on a while later and unfriended them. Then, about a couple months later, the same person whispers me. I didn't realize it was the same person and they were asking me a bunch of questions(I was in a female tiger char at the time) like what gender my char was and if it was in heat, and I say uhhh, no.
I finally realized who it was when they went to get their char(which I believe they were just making) so I unfriended them and changed char. The creepiest thing is that I have no idea how they got/remembered my username.
Le Laser Duck Queen
Known in game as WolfLover2550

Offline LordoftheRedBull

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • The life is too short to be normal. Stay weird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 12:10:46 pm »
My first and only mate beggars funny story is....
One of my male char sits in the Bonfire (lagfire .-.)
I see the paws, somebody send me a friend request. I write her, who is she, and no say hello or something, just write "Will you be m m8?". My answer; "What the hell?! o.o". Then she find my char and lay under me (18)... I go away, but she follow me... .-.
Now I really bored this and whisper my friend please come'er because I rly bored this female.
She comes her female char and growl the stranger female for this answer "Leave my boyfriend you f*cking B!tch!"
The stranger famele go away with really sad face and "Nobody to love me" text...
I say Thank you for my friend, but she stay with me, because we afraid that this sl*t come back....

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 02:22:23 pm »
Well to be honest I don't really like the word "mate-begger" - I mean yes they are out there but some call people "mate- begger" just because they ask you once. But I do get that people can get a bit tired after have given them a polite no and they keep on asking.

Though I did have one male lion that was very serious in wanting me as a mate, I was hanging out with Raphillion and BigSkippy at the time and this brave soul wanted to fight them both x) He did too and "killed" poor Skippy.
Much drama very brave :'I

Echoing harmony

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 03:38:00 pm »
Once upon a lion roleplay~

I was making a lion pride and so I was in bonfire, recruiting some lions. This lioness spots me and sits next to me, I was ignoring her at the time because I had to organize where we were gonna go. So we leave to Fluorite Plains and she legit follows the pride.
We stopped at the Stone bridge to see if we can get a few more people to join in and there she is, sitting from afar.
She then goes up to me and starts begging "Can I be the queen?!1"
I just blocked her because she spamming me with the same whisper.