Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 03:18:37 am »
I like this character, he seems a good leader type of character and it's always nice to see a male character not covered in black fur, lol. (Jk)

Well, yeah. There are A LOT dark-furred wolves ._.

'Tis a late reply, but you're welcome, floof~ That's interesting to see some kitty markings on him, though. c:

And yeah, BouncyLion has a point. xD There do tend to be a lot of 'big, bad, dark alpha males' out there. Iseewhatyoudidthere.
Not to say I don't have my own dark-furred wolves, though, because I do. It is seen a lot, though, so I guess Alpha's coloration is a nice change of pace~

Thank you :3

...This sounds just let like SumikoOneeSan's Alpha in her Youtube series, "The White Wolf With The Blue Eyes"...You didn't steel him did you? Or are you just making a character that's inspired by him?

o.o I am not stealing! She inspired me to mak this roleplay with virus in it. Alpha's mate is Terra, not Aria. Terra isn't white wolf, she is almost same colors as him. -.-
Oh okay I was just wondering. And I didn't hear that Aria was Alpha's mate...but if so SPOILER! lol

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2013, 07:03:02 am »
I like this character, he seems a good leader type of character and it's always nice to see a male character not covered in black fur, lol. (Jk)

Well, yeah. There are A LOT dark-furred wolves ._.

'Tis a late reply, but you're welcome, floof~ That's interesting to see some kitty markings on him, though. c:

And yeah, BouncyLion has a point. xD There do tend to be a lot of 'big, bad, dark alpha males' out there. Iseewhatyoudidthere.
Not to say I don't have my own dark-furred wolves, though, because I do. It is seen a lot, though, so I guess Alpha's coloration is a nice change of pace~

Thank you :3

...This sounds just let like SumikoOneeSan's Alpha in her Youtube series, "The White Wolf With The Blue Eyes"...You didn't steel him did you? Or are you just making a character that's inspired by him?

o.o I am not stealing! She inspired me to mak this roleplay with virus in it. Alpha's mate is Terra, not Aria. Terra isn't white wolf, she is almost same colors as him. -.-
Oh okay I was just wondering. And I didn't hear that Aria was Alpha's mate...but if so SPOILER! lol

Lo, yap, Aria was Alphas mate >:P
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2013, 07:17:30 pm »
Where did you hear that?...

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 07:15:52 am »
Where did you hear that?...

From my mind  :o
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk