Alpha
« on: March 24, 2013, 10:31:24 pm »
Here we go! my another charrie called alpha! :D

Name ~ Alpha.
Real Name ~ Lucius.
Age ~ 3 years old.
Mateless
No pups :D

alpha male of Lost Sunset Pack (read about it more here -> http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=33846.0)

Past ~ Lucius was born in West Sky Pack and raised by them. In his pup age he really acted like alpha, so everyone gave him surname Alpha. Time went by, same as pack. What I mean? Deadly virus that took everyones life. He had to run away fro madness, from pain. After 4 days running in snow, he already saw familiar figure not far from here. When he ran towards it, he saw white wolf. Her left eye was green, other eye was blind. However, she took care of pup. After months, he was ready to live by himself. He traveled so far, then he entired un-welcomed land. The pack that was in it almost killed Alpha, but after the fight, patrol came and told to leader, that there was no food left in their territory. It would be not very good to go to other territory and steal food. They asked for his help. Alpha didn't helped them much, so he left. Time was going, Alpha seen lots of dead bodies in their territory. They all died of... Starvation. He couldn't hold the pain in inside him. He went to their territory, located their camp. He took control of this situation. However, his personality changed too. Some wolves traveled from West Sky Pack territory to here, to join his pack.

Personality ~ Kind, strong and powerful lead wolf, sweet, friendly, defensive, protective to his pack mates. Very kind to pups, if he is old or has something to think about, he doesn't ignores pups. f they are bored, he begins to play with them.

Lives ~ West Mountains of White Rock Valley (I'll post map information here soon).
Likes ~ being with his pack, his second family. Being in sun and in trees shades. Likes enjoining cool wind of valley.
Doesn't likes ~ I don't really know :D

That's pretty much it :D

~Viva~La~Vida~
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:48:08 am by Nyan~Neko »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 11:49:52 pm »
Hm, very nice charrie, dear. ^.^ Is that a preset on him, too?

I look forward to seeing the map info of his home range, too~
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 08:44:50 am »
Thank you :)

It's not a preset, just using some cat markings :D

I will make map soon as possible, now having a lot of work  :-\

In-game - Orchee

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 02:33:15 pm »
I like this character, he seems a good leader type of character and it's always nice to see a male character not covered in black fur, lol. (Jk)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 03:23:00 am »
'Tis a late reply, but you're welcome, floof~ That's interesting to see some kitty markings on him, though. c:

And yeah, BouncyLion has a point. xD There do tend to be a lot of 'big, bad, dark alpha males' out there. Iseewhatyoudidthere.
Not to say I don't have my own dark-furred wolves, though, because I do. It is seen a lot, though, so I guess Alpha's coloration is a nice change of pace~
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 10:33:10 pm »
...This sounds just let like SumikoOneeSan's Alpha in her Youtube series, "The White Wolf With The Blue Eyes"...You didn't steel him did you? Or are you just making a character that's inspired by him?

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 03:46:21 am »
I like this character, he seems a good leader type of character and it's always nice to see a male character not covered in black fur, lol. (Jk)

Well, yeah. There are A LOT dark-furred wolves ._.

'Tis a late reply, but you're welcome, floof~ That's interesting to see some kitty markings on him, though. c:

And yeah, BouncyLion has a point. xD There do tend to be a lot of 'big, bad, dark alpha males' out there. Iseewhatyoudidthere.
Not to say I don't have my own dark-furred wolves, though, because I do. It is seen a lot, though, so I guess Alpha's coloration is a nice change of pace~

Thank you :3

...This sounds just let like SumikoOneeSan's Alpha in her Youtube series, "The White Wolf With The Blue Eyes"...You didn't steel him did you? Or are you just making a character that's inspired by him?

o.o I am not stealing! She inspired me to mak this roleplay with virus in it. Alpha's mate is Terra, not Aria. Terra isn't white wolf, she is almost same colors as him. -.-
In-game - Orchee

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 10:59:37 pm »
You're very welcome~ :3

Have you considered making a thread for all of your character bios? I'd love to see what other floofs you've made!
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 03:58:31 am »
You're very welcome~ :3

Have you considered making a thread for all of your character bios? I'd love to see what other floofs you've made!

I was thinking about putting all WRV characters and my other charries. Now I am trying to write all their information on wordpad so I can copy and paste it in here...
In-game - Orchee

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 10:33:12 am »
Ah, wonderful. :3 I look forward to reading it!
|| Thank you. <3 ||