Author Topic: Tortuga: Not the Island! (Late Introduction)  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Tortuga

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Still trying to meet my pun quota.
    • View Profile
Tortuga: Not the Island! (Late Introduction)
« on: March 25, 2013, 05:22:47 pm »
Helloooo, my name is Tortuga! I've actually been on Feral Heart for about two years now, and despite popping around in the game discussions, I never got around to introducing myself to the forum community. You may have seen me around Fluorite, usually as an impish white lion named Oyoo. I'm a young feral floof, currently in my late teens, and I have no idea what floof means. =3

When I'm not on Feral Heart, I do things like write (or try to, I have writer's anxiety/block), play games such as Spore and Skyrim, and roleplay about adolescent mutated shinobi terrapins living in in the sewers with their rodent father. Feral Heart, for me, is an excellent tool for practicing and reinforcing my character development and writing skills, while having an awesome time! I have a total of seven different characters for roleplaying, and a few that I don't use but can't muster the resolve to delete. XD It's fun to have a cast of unique characters; it's always a different adventure depending on who I play as!

What else should I say... ?  I love blue, I hate yams, and my favorite animals are pandas, horses, and birds. Dragons are my favorite mythological beast ever. I have a twin sister and younger sister, and they're on this site, too! In my memory, I've never watched a thriller movie to it's end, nor a horror movie. Godzilla rules. It's really hard to kill a Great Jaggi with only a crossbow.

... I believe that's all I have to say!  ;D
This user is 90% real crab meat!

ThrillexForLife

Re: Tortuga: Not the Island! (Late Introduction)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 05:33:03 pm »
Hi Tortuga, it's late to say Hello. :) Welcome to FeralHeart. FeralHeart is the best place to practice some things^^  And hope your dreams and wishes come true.^^ Anyways, my name is Thrillex, but you can call me anything or Cheerios^^ And also to answer your question, floof is type of thing to thank people or a way to helping people. Also, you need 25 post to Nuzzle other people. Enjoy your stay and hope this helps.^^;.

Offline Tortuga

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Still trying to meet my pun quota.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 05:54:06 pm »
Thanks, Thrillex! I will!
This user is 90% real crab meat!

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 12:26:07 am »
Welcome, Tortuga, nice to see you introduce yourself to the forums and stuff. c:
And whoah, interesting roleplay, lol.

Anyways, hello and goodbye for now.~