Author Topic: FH for wii? :p  (Read 1464 times)

Offline darkpaw101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
FH for wii? :p
« on: March 28, 2013, 12:25:32 am »
I just came up with this crazy idea while looking at FH for tablet threads. FH for wii! Likely this will never happen, maybe you can use the controller stick for moving your camera, and then the cursor can be the wii remote you could click A to move your character and for clicking on the chat box and login. When you clicked those, a keyboard would pop up and you would use a to type your username and password. oh and the wii case for the game could maybe be all black with the FH logo on it :D  what do you think of this idea? And on the back cover it could say NOTE: you must have a account to play this game.
  Hope you liked this idea ^_^

Offline FieldsForever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Snack Woof"
    • View Profile
Re: FH for wii? :p
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 12:40:44 am »
If you have to use the on-screen keyboard it would just be too much hassle. I think it would be too complicated to play on Wii.

Offline brats

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • take your meds.
    • rnacaroon
    • hospitels
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 12:43:08 am »
Wow, this actually sounds like a fun idea. I hope somebody takes a look and possibly considers it! c:
in game: coughsyrup / traumatic / agoraphobia

Offline dawnrunner1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Call me...Bunni! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 01:05:17 am »
this would be cool but i do agree it would be a lot of work and it will be hard to understand the controls.Maybe they can create a controller easier to use?
work is not mine :3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 01:34:31 am »
To use the Wii conceal and have it as a international thing will cost money, and since this is a free game the chances of this ever happening is not close. Plus just thinking of how to chat with only the wii stick will be quite hard.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358