Author Topic: Demented FeralHeart  (Read 1797 times)

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
Demented FeralHeart
« on: March 30, 2013, 01:07:55 pm »
Well.... Sometimes when I log in the screen looks like this: The screen is made up of little bits and pieces of the websites i have recently visited. I have to log out and log in again. Is there any reason why this is happening?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Demented FeralHeart
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 01:13:49 pm »
Whoa...O_o

Do you still have the other windows open in the back ground when you open Feral Heart? Maybe you should close them and just run Feral Heart? Try opening the other programs after you have Feral Heart open that might help. You can also try using it in windowed mode instead of full screen.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 03:53:00 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Soulsplosion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Demented FeralHeart
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 01:52:09 pm »
You could also try re-installing the game, or if you don't want to go through all that again you could also try opening the game another way. For example, if you have a desktop shortcut icon that you use to open up feralheart, try deleting-and-replacing the icon or moving it back into the Feral Heart folder and try opening it that way.
Like Suragaha said it could also just be that Feral Heart isn't directly "compatible" with the other programs or windows you had open. For example, my computer crashes if I open Minecraft and Feral Heart at the same time.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 01:55:21 pm by lauren »