Author Topic: Different manes?  (Read 1631 times)

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Different manes?
« on: March 30, 2013, 03:46:03 pm »
Is it just me, or does FH feel a bit empty when it comes to the option of manes and fur tufts for wolves. Even lions have less manes then they did in IT. I kinda wish that there was a few more mane options converted from IT since it seems like theirs more variety in it.

So whats your opinion on this, would you like more manes and furtufts on for wolves and lions and if so, which ones?
(Pictures are welcomed)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Different manes?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 03:52:48 pm »
Aye, a lot of people (including myself) have expressed a want for a few more mane options. ^.^ I know the eyecover mane option would be nice for felines, but what I'd love to see was that long, flowy, really embellished mane that dropped down over the side of your character's face, which was in IT. Coupled with that was a really long, standing-up and kinda spikey mane that stood up along your character's back.
I love and miss that mane. xD

So, yes, it would be a lovely addition~ However, until Kov comes back from his absence, we've just gotta wait and work with what we have, I'd say.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 04:09:00 pm »
It would be cool for a update with more manes and stuff.. but I do think some of the FeralHeart players have made some for everyone.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 07:27:45 pm »
Well the current staff in Feral Heart can't really do anything about it..but some of the players have made new mane items.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=17047.0
The link above provides a link to a thread with manes as items. c: