Author Topic: Evil Clans? What?  (Read 7906 times)

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Clans? What?
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 06:05:01 pm »
I acualy own a few evil lans myself, but they are a bit inactive at the time, I have yet to lead a attack on others b/c I don't like battleing big groups, one b/c of lags, and two b/c of how fast to RP goes, It confuses everyone.
When I make a evil group, we usualy stick to our turf b/c it has enouge to support us, don't get me wronge the group does kill kittypets and others who come into our turf to steal food.
But normaly I give them a trial first before we kill them, if wer kill them.
I don't get why ppl think evil means kit stealing and turf takeing, a wise leader can make due with what land he has and keep his ppl alive ._.

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2013, 12:49:56 am »
I see Fearclan.
Joined once.
Do NOT believe their ads... They are NOT literate, OR realistic. The leader is the size of a lion.
Every five seconds, he was searching for a clan with less people then us, remembering the location, and then having us attack.
I lost it at about after our victory on the fifth battle, cussed him out and left.

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2013, 02:38:01 am »
Its good that you left if you didnt like it,but cussing him out was not the thing to do.This could get you band, and now that you admited this the mods have proof..you should have just left the Rp and found one that suited you better.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2013, 03:17:22 am »
A lot of these 'evil clans' make their raids VERY FREQUENT, which means that I have an issue with it.
Attacks and such on other clans are constant, and they apparantly can not lose no matter what the odds from what I have seen in my days. From what I have observed over time, there is a lot of powerplaying, almost every leader is 'the best in battle there ever was'- this is still going on in ShatteredClan, and I believe that 'GoreClan' also went the same way.
It seems as if everyone forgets that there are injuries after battle, and one does not simply 'automaticly heal' from there and are prepared for battle once more.
Which is why, if I create a clan; I ignore these people all-together if I know that they are constant and powerplayers as I have examined before.
But overall, 'evil clans' are fine- as long as they do not do the things I mentioned earlier.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2013, 03:54:28 am »
I see Fearclan.
Joined once.
Do NOT believe their ads... They are NOT literate, OR realistic. The leader is the size of a lion.
Every five seconds, he was searching for a clan with less people then us, remembering the location, and then having us attack.
I lost it at about after our victory on the fifth battle, cussed him out and left.

I remember a clan called FearClan, led by a Whisperstar... who looked suspicously like Blackstar from the books. I was once roleplaying with my clan, then FearClan came bardging in and interuppted it. The leader was telling me and my clan, "My clan needs allies. Either join us or I will get my deputy to turn into a wolf and destroy your clan." Really? Really?! >:( He just showed up and threatened to spam us with his powerplaying warrior.... that can turn into a WOLF?! So I told him my clan would be allies with his clan . But later on I broke the truce between our clans and told him to kiss the furriest part of my mau behind. A few days later, his clan disbanded. Good ridance.  ::)
Inactive

Offline popopo

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • popopothewolf
    • prince_po
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2013, 04:31:37 am »
My encounter with ShadderedClan
Deathstar F-(on Whisper)"Lynx why so sad"
Me(LynxDash F)-"You just killed me and your clan is the most feared clan in florite!+ you guys are killing my clan wouldn't you be sad?!"
Deathstar F-"aw you think we are most feared and we r wiping out your clan.CUTE ^_^
Me- -_- ugh

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2013, 05:24:47 am »
Not cusscuss. I think I worded that wrong. e.e
My use of "fudge" was exessive.
And it was like... a sentence? Sorry, I was tired. XD And it disbanded? Yeeah!

bork

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2013, 05:29:36 am »
._. you better hope a mod didnt see this O.o
You still should not put "cuss" you should have put something like
"So i gave him a 12 year old speak out"
Maybe used this at the end~~~~{Fudge,crap,douche bag}
These words are still not the best for you to use but not as bad.

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2013, 12:11:27 am »
I'm being lectured. *Scoots away* o.0

bork

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion