Author Topic: Evil Clans? What?  (Read 7905 times)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Clans? What?
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2013, 01:25:26 am »
However, the best course of action is to
._. you better hope a mod didnt see this O.o
You still should not put "cuss" you should have put something like
"So i gave him a 12 year old speak out"
Maybe used this at the end~~~~{Fudge,crap,douche bag}
These words are still not the best for you to use but not as bad.
Uhh... This stuff, and the stuff leading to it. ^
Just my thoughts-- the rules state that you shouldn't cuss, or 'star out' (like using *'s in place of certain letters) your words, since we try to keep this place a more family-oriented community.

However, I personally see nothing wrong with 'fudge', since it is just that. Fudge. Those chocolatey blocks of goodness that are often also sprinkled with nuts. :3 So. That's okay, and sometimes it adds a humorous touch to an otherwise tense situation.
'Crap' isn't the most tasteful word, but it's not necessarily cussing, I don't think.
As for 'D-bag', as I pronounce it, I don't particularly like that one, and I wouldn't go running around using that around the game, or in front of your grandmother, etc.

While these are 'tolerable' words, I think the best thing to do when you get mad at someone in-game is to be the higher person and keep your tongue in check.
Even if you say what you're feeling, using bad language, or simply letting your emotions make a fool of yourself almost always comes back to bite you in the buttocks.

I'm not saying anybody did that, though, but I figured I'd go ahead and state that. ^.^""

*Crawls down from the speech podium, sits cross-legged on the floor and chews on a leaf*

So anyway. :3

I really do like what 'GavelSwingingBlacki' (those names xD) said. He really explained the balance and frequency of these evil clan attacks and their strength vs. recovery very well, and much better than I'd yammered out in one of my earlier posts.
It's interesting how much this stuff ties back to realism and god-modding, though. I personally believe this stuff comes with roleplay experience, though.

Which, this begs the question-- Are these big, bad, 'all-powerful' battleground god-kitties that you guys have seen just roleplayers that don't know any better, or are they really just that ornery and meanie-faced? .-.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

SoulRevenge

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2013, 01:46:24 am »

I'm not exactly fond of the title of that- 'Twelve year old speak out'.
But as WhiteLightHeart said, it's best just to not use these words- especially insults such as 'douchebag', but I suppose you got the general idea from what she said.

I honestly think that, if you find it neccesary to let them have a piece of your mind, do it in a 'civilized' manner. Just go right ahead and lecture them, if I could title it any other way. This is basicly just telling them what 'not to do' and that you don't like what they are doing without cussing or using insults- just, plain out explaining if you could call it anything else.
I'm aware that it probably is very scary, sitting there and getting a lecture from another person.
But aye- you want to do something, why not do something that sort of 'points out' their flaws? I think it's better than directly insulting.

@WhiteLightHeart

Whoo, I'm glad I worded that right. A lot of times things I say can be somewhat confusing since I do not proof-read. Anything. Ever.

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2013, 02:08:34 am »

I'm not exactly fond of the title of that- 'Twelve year old speak out'.
But as WhiteLightHeart said, it's best just to not use these words- especially insults such as 'douchebag', but I suppose you got the general idea from what she said.

I honestly think that, if you find it neccesary to let them have a piece of your mind, do it in a 'civilized' manner. Just go right ahead and lecture them, if I could title it any other way. This is basicly just telling them what 'not to do' and that you don't like what they are doing without cussing or using insults- just, plain out explaining if you could call it anything else.
I'm aware that it probably is very scary, sitting there and getting a lecture from another person.
But aye- you want to do something, why not do something that sort of 'points out' their flaws? I think it's better than directly insulting.

@WhiteLightHeart

Whoo, I'm glad I worded that right. A lot of times things I say can be somewhat confusing since I do not proof-read. Anything. Ever.

srry, called it thnat b/c those are the words i used when i was 12...im 13 now and Fudge is freak.....

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2013, 02:15:26 am »
It's okay, Mossy~ We know you were well-intentioned with that.

But anyway, warrior cats and evil clans. 8D
@Blacki, it's all good. I really did like the way you worded it, even if you didn't proof-read. Sometimes, especially when it comes to opinions, just mildly speaking what's on your mind (and not over-thinking it, specifically) can really simplify things.

I do think moderation and realism behind the frequencies of those 'evil clan attacks' is key, though. Crazeh keeds. xD
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2013, 02:25:16 am »
I dont understand why they think they have to take over Everything!To be a evil clan.Being a evil clan could just mean you dont take orders from others and kill or force anyone who enters ur land to join ur group. o.O

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2013, 04:06:34 am »
In a small story, there is an evil Clan, but not trying to do this.
They are called ScarClan, not a bad or good name. They dislike TalonClan (main clan in story) and dislike something about them. They don't do evil things like the stuff in these "evil clans", they just go hating on TalonClan, nothing that bad, and are a bit mean.
But do they want to defeat all clans? No.
Do they want to take over EVERYTHING? No.
A good evil Clan follows the Warrior code, unless they are BloodClan from the books (Though not anymore eviler!) or like them.
A fair evil Clan would not launch an attack for no reason on other clans they don't even know!
ScarClan don't do that, nope. They steal warriors for a good reason, or kits, if they are desperate and get the chance, like in the story, and threaten TalonClan, but not to make these warriors or kits FOR their clan!
Being an evil Clan would make you mean to all clans, not just try and defeat them and take over everything. Or something else, truly. That's my opinion.
Don't tear my head off because I said it ^^ It's just what I believe an evil Clan is :3 And not stupid children. :3

~Hugrf

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2013, 03:58:25 pm »
I don't care if a clan is evil, good, or none of those two. All that I care about, is that how they are to other clans.
Really, It's annoying that you're roleplaying and in the next minute, an evil clan comes and launches powerplaying posts. "-Tears fangs into neck, and tears off windpipe-" See? Doesn't that get annoying? To me it does. Evil clans just go, "Oh we're going to take over the 'forest' (Flourite) and rule all of the clans." That's the same plot... over.... and.....over... and OVER. Can you evil clans get some new material?
Have I joined evil clans? Yes.
Do I get annoyed by my own evil clan at times? A million times, yes.
Like I said, I don't care what alignment a clan is, if it's evil, please, do a new plot. It's always the same thing, attacking and plans of taking over the forest when really, it never happens because you have many clans after you and eventually, the leader dies and the deputy takes over, but the members leave because they don't want deputy as their leader.

Attacking has other clans chase you. I hate that. The clans after any other evil clan, go after them. When I was in Shatteredclan, five clans came over to attack and caused the camp to lag badly. That's what I hate. How other clans disturb one clan. But hey, do they deserve it from all of the fights they've caused? I don't know.
Every opinion is different.

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline ObligatoryMeme

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2014, 06:07:35 am »
My encounter with ShadderedClan
Deathstar F-(on Whisper)"Lynx why so sad"
Me(LynxDash F)-"You just killed me and your clan is the most feared clan in florite!+ you guys are killing my clan wouldn't you be sad?!"
Deathstar F-"aw you think we are most feared and we r wiping out your clan.CUTE ^_^
Me- -_- ugh

A clan called ShadderedClan or did you mean to type Shatteredclan? :P I don't think Deathstar would probably put it that way, and if so. It was probably In Character tone within that statement. I know her personally and I know for a fact she wouldn't purposely be rude to someone unless she was irritated or bothered by them. Deathstar's quite a kind person when you truly get to know her. If it was a clan literally called Shadderedclan, then im not sure why that person acted in such ways. They could have been speaking IC in whisper. But eh -shrug -

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2014, 06:23:17 am »
Please do not necro-thread old threads. This discussion hasn't been spoken in since last year. I advise ye' check the dates as to when the last posts were made before providin' a response of yer own.
gone