Author Topic: Help please.  (Read 923 times)

Offline balsam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help please.
« on: April 01, 2013, 04:07:15 pm »
Heyo :D
I'm really tired of this one person in fh right now, because she won't leave me alone. I don't know if i should bann her, so i'm writing why i feel like banning her :/

I had this friend on fh, but we always fighted :/ Lately she yellled at me because i didn't tell her about my new girlfriend. But she was never on, so i hadn't a chance to.

We had a fight again today, where she said i hates her, then she was gonna leave me. And i exlpained that i didn't hate her, and i didn't want her to leave. To the end, i said i wanted to leave her because she was acting so rude, and was talking like i was her enemy. She yelled at me all the time, so to the end i told her that i didn't wanna fihgt anymore and blocked her..
I don't see if i have done anything wrong, really.. Because i couldn't tell her i got a new girlfriend because she was never on

Later that day, she told her friends that i was stupid, so they started whispering me and wouldn't leave me alone :/
I think in the very end it's my choice if i wanna be friends with her or not.. because i don't think friends fights against eacg others. And i also understand if i shouldn't bann her. But i'm really tired, and i wanna rp with my other friends too, but it seems impossible when they're whispering me all the time, and saying i'm rude and mean.

She gets angry very easy, wich i don't have a problem with because everybody is different. But i just don't think we're good friends anymore, and i can't explain it without getting yelled at. That's why i blocked her, but it seems like it doesn't work :/ .. Please help ):

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Help please.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 04:22:36 pm »
If you blocked them, log out and then back in and it should work.
This doesn't sound like any of it's your fault, it sounds like she's just jealous. Blocking her is probably best.
Maybe you should try making new friends to take your mind off things. c:

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 04:34:45 pm »
Elle, I'm sorry to hear you've been going through so much of this drama with friends-- it's never any good for anyone involved.

While I'm not sure what you mean by 'girlfriends', be that in-game mates or real-life relationships, but that kind of thing is ideally kept outside the game, since clearly there are communication issues, and it's spreading to your friends.

However, if you feel you've tried all that you can to resolve these issues (that is, apologizing for any wrongs you may have committed, and trying your best to reconcile with these individuals), it may be time to simply put these people out of your in-game life.
If they won't leave you alone, then block them, and leave the drama behind you. Don't talk about others behind their backs, don't plot against them with others, and gossip of any kind can only hurt. (I've seen this stuff before, that's why I'm very specific with it.)

If the harrassment continues with others (especially if they're cussing, threatening, etc.,) all you need to do is sit tight, don't fight back, and take screenshots of it all, and PM them to a moderator.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
You can await to see what they tell you, but it's best if you blocked these individuals, if there seems to be no more routes to take for reconciliation.

Now, this thread probably isn't even the best place to discuss such matters, anyway, so if you're really concerned, I would take it directly to a moderator. Especially if you're discussing issues that might result in banning, keep it out of the public.
I wish you the best, Ellefsen.
And, as Ruby said, maybe it is a good time to start making some new friends. c:> It sounds like you need a break from all of that drama, anyway, dearie.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 06:44:46 pm »
Its just sounds like simple jealousy to me. To just ignore her completely I recommend just blocking her so she wont be able to see you or you see her and she will not be able to back talk you in whisper.

If this offense does get out of control to where she is constantly harassing you, then take screenshots of the chat and send them to a MOD or Admin. Make you sure you get a picture of there username so they will know who to take care of. Mods/Admins do not take actions in punishing someone without physical evidence of the actions so make sure you get snapshots.
STAFF
~Good luck hun
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358