Author Topic: Apparentia Meridiem ~ Literate Wolf RP In need of a [skilled] Map maker!  (Read 824 times)

Offline Flarefur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Louis William Tomlinson ?
    • View Profile
    • Apparentia Meridiem

Apparentia Meridiem

Is a Latin phrase that loosely translates to 'Apparitions of Midday' , or "Midday Apparitions'.

General Information:

We are a wolf roleplay consisting of two packs and two spirit-realms, one good, and one bad, both of which are enemies. The packs are going through troubled times, as lately, the 'Wisps' that used to follow wolves about (usually the spirits of their deceased family members or friends) are rapidly being replaced by 'Shadows', (spirits of wolves that passed into the Atrum rather than the Lucem upon death). These wolves are stirring up trouble, and are often considered 'evil' by other wolves.

There Is One Map:

Main Map --- This has a lot of detail, as listed below..I'm probably gonna chat your...eyes...ears...whatever's off! :D

Map Requirements:

The maker of the map must be anywhere from skilled to intermediate, please. No new map makers.

1. I will provide you with the height map. If it needs to be changed, alert me, and I shall change it.

2. I will also provide the terrain map. This I am less skilled with, and you have permission to edit.

3. The upper half of the map must be snow terrain.

4. The lower half must be grass/flower grass and dirt/sand terrain. (Choose flower grass or grass, sand or dirt.)

5. The rivers and water must be either a dirt or sand, whichever looks better.

6. The upper right corner of the map is the Incolores camp.

7. The lower left corner of the map is the Pratinus camp.

8. The lower right corner is the Pratinus graveyard. The portal should be located somewhere off to the side here.

9. The lower half of the map should only have deciduous trees. (This means leafy--no pines!) It should also include weeds and plenty of prey. (Deer, mice, rabbits...If possible.)

10. The upper half of the map should only include coniferous trees. (This means needles (pines)--No leafy trees!) Scraggly bushes and other weeds like that, snowy, if possible. This should include less prey. (Small deer, mice and rabbits.)

11. The graveyard (lower right corner) should be either dirt or sand (whatever you chose before) and should have dead trees and stones lined up like gravstones, with flowers before some of the rocks.

14. The large island in the middle is a meeting place. There should be a place for the Alpha's and Alphess' of both packs to sit and speak. I was thinking rocks. The Beta's and Betess' would have rocks on a lower level, either to the left or right of their Alpha/Alphess' rock, and the Delta's and Deltess' rock would be lower than the Beta rock, as well.

15. Each camp should have a place for the Alpha to sit high and call meetings. There should also be dens for each rank. (Alpha, Beta, Delta, Healer, Warrior, Expecting/Pup and Elder.) These should contain nests. (A bunch of caves within a larger cave. Each rank has a large cave with many little ones in it (oriented around a fire), except for Healer, Alpha, Beta and Delta.

16. Healer dens are simple: There is one area for the healer to sleep, and another larger area for their patients. I will use an example from The Wonderful Beginning (Dawn of the Era) For you;

17. Alpha, Beta, and Delta Den are located within the indent within the Pratinus camp. Each den is on it's own.

18. The entrance to every den should be covered with lichen. (That you can walk through.)

19. On the left side of the map, by the lake in the upper left corner, there is an indent. This is the Incolores graveyard. Like the Pratinus' graveyard, this was the victim of fire. Dead trees, and headstones lay there. There are hardly any flowers within this grave.

Map Rules:

1. You may not take credit for the height map or the roleplay. (Credit for putting items in and constructing the map will be given to you)

2. You may not give this map away to any other roleplay, or person, without asking me first. And the answer will most likely be no.

3. No weather, please! With the mix of snow and rain, it would be unrealistic!

4. Try to follow the requirements. They are there for a reason, right?

Other Details:

1. The map should be named "Apparentia Meridiem" Or "Apparentia".

2. The portal should be located in the Pratinus Graveyeard, off to the side.

3. Prey should be included if possible, please! Fireflies and fish should be located in the forest, and deer, hares, birds, and mice/rats should be in any territory.

4. If you can do music on the map, I would kiss you. I would like two songs, each playing after the other, on a loop. If you cannot put both songs in, then put the first one (rd027 In the download file) onto the main map.

I can provide you with music that I will upload it to mediafire.  Anyways, the ones that I would like to use are below:

Music:

I believe that the first is rdn027. o3o I love them both, and both I manged to get from my Aequalis map download before it was shut down and remade into Aemuli Novum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT019mxEQ04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC7O4jjjcp4

I do believe that's it. I really need this map to be done. I suck at maps, and my own FH won't let me put the height map in anyways.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 09:18:55 pm by Louis? »