Author Topic:  (Read 27265 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2013, 05:24:57 pm »

[size=8]Ill let you look inside me, through the s t a i n s and through the c r a c k s

[size=8]And in the darkness of this moment, you see the good and the bad.

[size=8]But try not to judge me, 'cause we've walked down different paths,

But it brought us here together, so I won't take that back.

The young female wolf turned her small head to gaze warily at the now approaching female, her ears that normally lay flat on her head, twitched a bit- and her whole body tensed only slightly as she eyed the female with her copper-eyed gaze, and when Eclipse got in front of her, the female ended up tilting her head a bit at the other, silently asking why the other female decided to come up to the alpha when she began to make a few predictions in her mind on why the other came up to her. She did have a rabbit in her mouth after all- and the pack basically starving was going to make some want to ask for food- which Inxis was far too much of a good soul then to deny anyone's wants to get some food- even though typically it was the alpha who ate first, and had the most food, at least that's what her parents had always said, Inxis however rebelliously vowed never to follow that rule. The only thing that made the female tense was her walk- full of pride- she wasn't one to judge quickly- however due to recent things- most things made the female immediately feel defensive. A slight growl starting in her throat- not to be mean however still incredibly wary, she eyed the female with warm eyes as she started to speak, and her tension slowly decreased as the female explained, and Inxis dropped the rabbit to reply. "I see, Eclipse." She said, giving a friendly smile as the normally stressed alpha wagged her tail a bit- thoughts of that seemed to always encourage hope in the young one, however her head lowered a bit at the fact the other looked a bit wary herself. Attempting once more to lighten the bonds between her subordinates, she slightly chew the rabbit near the side, cutting off two parts and dropping one at Eclipse's paws, tail wagging a bit. "Here, have some food, you do look hungry, friend." She said, turning her head as another voice was heard.

"Ill start one now." She spoke to Faolan, eyeing his turned head with a bit of a frown- however didn't bother with it and instead nudged the other piece of food towards Faolan, tail swishing slightly in friendliness. "You eat as well." Inxis said, not bothering with her own hunger as she turned her head to Eclipse. "You have some pretty valid points, Eclipse." Another comment, before she walked off towards the lake- were earlier she had heard some commotion; that is where she chose to held the meeting for today. "All council, please report to the lake." She called- her voice taking over a more serious and more louder tone, mostly for Butch to hear as she normally would not speak like this at all. The female's head turned to Katalie, who seemed to be walking off, and quickly called out to her, before turning to one of the wolves on the lake- who seemed to be- wiggling about. The female wolf walked forward, eyeing the wiggling wolf- trying not to laugh as she shook her head, tail curling around her paws as a small snicker escaped her voice. "Excuse me, Omashu, but could you please.." Another snicker. "Stop wiggling and go to the rest of the pack?" She asked politely, tail wagging. "I'm holding a meeting for the main council here."

- Flings spoons. - >:o

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2013, 09:29:09 pm »
Sorry for not being active >.< I'm waiting for Taywolf to post)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2013, 10:13:37 pm »
I'm just waiting for someone to approach Yeva
And yes, SIlverdawn, I've got a bet you're accepted, right Wifuh? :I))
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:17:36 pm by Okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2013, 11:39:59 pm »
[@Okami: Just a suggestion- maybe have Yeva approach someone instead of the other way around? Personally, my character wouldn't approach her because she's minding her own and not bothering anyone. Of course, more wolves will be back at the main site soon with there being a meeting for the council and alpha and everything, but waiting for an approach might not be the quickest way to get character interaction =) ]

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2013, 12:26:28 am »
Sorry Silverdawn, xD and yes your accepted. c:))

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2013, 06:33:01 am »

Butch almost jumped up in joy when Ayra said, "Why Not? Sure Butch!" He completed his mission! He wagged his tail softly, and it brushed against the soft snow. He fell back, so he was in a sitting position. Butch watched as the female ate the bird, but he didn't feel that hungry, even the smell didn't tempt him! He then suddenly heard a familiar voice.. Inxis. He was quite relived, maybe Ayra could have all of the bird. "Sorry guys, I got to go!" He barked, and scurried off.

When he reached Inxis, he dipped his head in respect. He sat down, making sure she had her space, and so did he. He didn't like it when people came to close to him, he has a large bubble of personal space, that you can't enter! His paws melted into the snow, so he jumped to one side, but his paws kept on sinking into the snow. Darn snow.. He growled in his mind, and looked back up at Inxis. He fell back again, in his sitting position. He waited for the Alpha to speak, but felt impatient... He was always like that... Impatient, active, and spacious! His tail brushed side to side, making a snow-tail in the snow. His tongue wanted to loll out of his mouth, but he didn't... He sat up tall, and done a doggy smile.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2013, 08:19:30 am »
OOC: Sorry I have not been on, I have had to do a heap of HW... But i'll still RP, i'll post a little later on thoe (i'm sleepy)
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2013, 12:40:25 pm »
Thanks for the acceptance! >:3 I'll make a post as soon as I can!!!!!))

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2013, 05:36:53 pm »
(Ahh, i forgot about this role play for a while. I am used to finding all of them in the off topic. =x)

Eclipse&Sampson
Eclipse licked her maw as her alpha chewed off some of the flank from the rabbit she had recently caught. Her viewing orbs softened as she thought the alpha was going eat this in front of her. If that was the case, Eclipse would burst apart as she strained from keeping herself in control. But this was not the case, for her alpha had offered her the small chunk of meat. Eclipse's eyes glanced up at Faolan and saw him with a cold look in his eyes. The subordinate wolf was not one to get into scraps, but she could throw a filthy look when she needed to. Clenching her jaws and glaring down the eyes of the main council, she barley noticed Sampson pushing her away from the higher ranked wolf. The silence was broken by the loud growl of her brothers stomach. Eclipse snatched her head away as Sampson bit her cheek, giving her some rather harsh but true facts. She grunted in a response, snatching the piece of meat Sampson had picked up from his jaws. Eclipse was never one to make things seem less obvious. The tension between Sampson and Eclipse seemed at breaking point now and Eclipse turned on her brother figure. She snapped at the place where his scapula is located and pierced his skin with her sharp, savage canines. Sampson's reaction seemed quite slow, for he was unsure if  she was in rough play or an actual fight. He soon figured it out when she shoved him to the floor. Eclipse clenched his under jaw and tossed her head two and fro, her anger burning up inside her like a ball of flaming magma. Sampson was a much more powerful wolf than her and could take her out with a few stabs of his large teeth, but Sampson had been weary lately due to the lack of food. He was becoming skinny and they where now equally matched. Sampson seized his sisters fore face as he reached up his upper jaw. He managed to bite down, his sisters grip releasing with the males advantage at his grasp. The male reached up to her upper arm and pulled it down with great force, causing her to stumble with the excruciating pain. Sampson Pushed her off with his hind legs and rolled off his back to his large paws which forced themselves on Eclipse's shoulder. He breathed in, as did Eclipse. They felt emotions of pity and sorrow, aswell as anger and frustration. "You are not right in the head. This is not-" Sampson began, growling as he emphasized the word 'not'. "This is not you. I never known you to be as savage as this. You turn on someone who you have known half your life for what? Out of anger? I have never known you to be angry ever since i met you. I thought you could control yourself, for that is the wolf that helped me live through out these endless winters. You are like a sister to me, and brother and sisters do not do this to each other. You just need to calm down." He exhaled, removing the weight from his paws from Eclipse's shoulder. The female shakily stood up, half of her face covered in a thick coat of cold snow. Eclipse stared at Sampson and then to the rest of the pack back at the camp. "Save your breath and think about your actions before you start to attack, like you have told me." Sampson ended, his tail erect to show that he has not put himself off-guard. Eclipse swallowed, tasting blood among her saliva. "Did you know, even though you have grown up to be a puppy in a adult's body, you still know where to place your personality in different situations. I should have never turned on you for two reasons, which i think you can name." The defeated wolf whined gingerly as her hazel orbs faced the piled snow covering her elbow deep. Sampson refused to hear anymore at this point and exhaled as his victory turned to pity.

A few minuets passed as the pair stayed silent for a moment, the only noise being made was the growling of the two's stomach. Sampson decided to comfort the grieving wolf by sitting next to her, his tongue gently licking at the woulds he had made. Eclipse winced a few times but allowed him to clean them, for she would hate a infection to start. After he stopped the bleeding, Eclipse stroked her tongue over the wound on his upper jaw. This continued for a few moments until the pair gingerly layed themselves in the snow, both of their gazes directed at the main council who was talking to the Alpha female.

(Not as much as previous posts. =x And no offence to Kasai, it is my character giving the dirty look.)

Dooooooooood.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2013, 08:58:49 pm »
Kasai, for the record Yeva is a mute! She can't talk, how would she approach anyway? But I got a bit of an idea, time for dilly dally.))
What was going on? A meeting? Yeva stood there and stare at the direction of the supposed alpha, Inxis. It was council only, she wasn't invited, or..... he... Yeva's gender was actually quite a mystery. Enough of this dilly dally, it's time for some more dilly dally. Perking her attention towards the woodlands, she'd figure she would wander around the woods a bit, maybe get lost, maybe even eavesdrop on the meeting if she was able, what threat was a mute to anyone anyway? But before any of that, she shook off the idea and was intent not to enrage Inxis, after all, Yeva was only a paper weight in this pack, if something happened to the wolf who couldn't speak it wouldn't matter much.
Without making any noise of course, she lowered her head and parted her jaws to act out what seemed to be an exasperated sigh. Nothing to do now, so she just laid down in the camp center clearing and intended to entertain herself in some form, one that got her frustrations off her mind anywho. She began chewing at her paws, a habit she had for awhile since she was a pup, in fact she was even beginning to get scars from the excessive chewing. Yeva was always quite unnerved and paranoid even if she was unable to say it.

The liar and the thief