Author Topic:  (Read 27260 times)

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2013, 03:13:22 am »
Finally getting a chance to post something!)

Lorcan lay in the den as all the others roused from their slumber. He watched with warm honey-brown eyes as his pack mates moved out of the den and into the chill of the never ending winter, the white of the snow was blinding and the beauty of it had been taken away over the passed time. The days drag by in the forever white deathtrap. It's surprising that anybody that wasn't stricken with the illness was still sane. "It's never going to end... is it?" Lorcan whined softly. " The starvation, fights, or the illness?" The male drew his paws over his muzzle then to his eyes.

Some commotion brought the attention of the Lorcan's warm honey eyes from behind his paws and to the middle of the camp. Another fight. How surprising.. Lorcan pushed up to a sitting position and tracked them closely as the  tensions began bubble over, the sight saddened the wolf. This pack used to be great and now look at what they have become, a pack of starving savages. We used to be a feared pack; strong and might... but now look at us. Starved and weak. Lorcan's ear fell back with a sigh and his warm eyes fell to the ground with a sigh. The male's eyes scanned over the snow covered ground and fell upon the rabbit that had been halved and ran his pink tongue over his lips. Like a lot of the pack Lorcan was starved but he wasn't the worst in the pack, other wolves who worked harder than him needed the food more than him.

The tension soon faded away and Lorcan took his mind off the food and over to Inxis as she padded off to hold the meeting of the council. He wondered what will be said. Are they risking there selves to trek through the snow to look for new grounds or do they stay?

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2013, 11:19:19 am »
OOC: Sorry but will not be RPING for a bit, due to school and things.... But i'll come back into the RP... Just say that my wolf went missing for some time or something..... Like I said before I WILL be comming back to this RP.
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2013, 03:57:59 pm »

Katalia
"So what were you doing anyway?" she asked, she kept trotting forward but she turned around when she didn't receive an answer. She was shocked that he was no longer there "Hello?" She called, she waited for a moment, hoping for a response. "Where did he go?" she asked herself as she walked back to try to follow his scent. With a sigh she turned around and made her way back to camp "Maybe he went ahead." she began to speed up, a missing member was a serious issue. The snow began to freeze to her fur, making it a little harder to run. The smell of the pack relaxed her nerves and calmed her mind "Inxis!" She saw the alpha conversing with some of the other pack members. Coming to a stop Katalia tried to catch her breath "Sorry for interrupting but it's Omashu. He's gone." she panted "I saw him over by the lake, he looked a little mad and hurt so I tried to help. We were on our way back but when I turned around he was gone." She became even more nervous and worried "I tried following his scent but I lost it." She dropped her ears "Sorry.." she felt the need to say sorry, like this was her fault.
"I'll go search for him again, once I get some of my energy back." she lifted her head "I'll make sure he comes back safe and sound." She looked over the pack, they couldn't risk losing any of their own. She looked back at Inxis "The lake, it's frozen solid." The lake had been a source of food but now it was useless until spring "I'll go try to find some food for the pack." she almost walked away until she remembered the litter of rabbit kits "By the way, I found a litter of rabbit kits, there was about seven of them. They are still very young, I wanted to ask you if we should leave them be for now, at least until they get some meat on em, or would you like me o go retrieve them now?"

(Sorry that it's short >.< I felt bad for not posting for a while and knew I had to post or I would feel guilty)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2013, 12:15:36 pm »
Poor roleplay, it died young, now in the grave))

The liar and the thief

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2013, 02:41:46 pm »
Moving this thread back to its home in Off-Topic >> Animal Roleplay.

This thread seemed active and well-loved, so I hope you guys can revive it soon!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2013, 05:12:57 pm »
Yus guys, lets revive it. c:))

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2013, 06:06:29 pm »
I'm just waiting for Inxis..

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2013, 09:30:40 pm »
I'm waiting for Kasai.))

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2013, 02:48:45 pm »
Faolan  

Faolan disregarded the dirty look being sent to him courtesy of Eclipse. Salivating at the smell of the rabbit offered to him, Faolan remained stoic, his eyes watching the alpha as she wandered out of sight. Once he was out of her sight, his eyes returned to the rabbit and then to Eclipse as Sampson began to tug her away. Faolan, now on his paws, watched the two cautiously. This was how a fight typically started. One wolf made the mistake of interacting with a wolf far too hungry to be messed with. Tail held high, the higher ranked individual watched as Eclipse slowly increased in agitation. Deciding to not interfere in the fight, Faolan walked around the two, ensuring that none of the surrounding wolves were encouraged to join this brawl. As words were exchanged, Faolan returned his attention to the two as they settled down a bit. Remaining silent, the large male returned to the food, the source of the issue, and split it in half. He threw a piece to each of them. Showing his teeth to those that surrounded him, he warned them, "Should I see anyone attacking anyone over here, don't be surprised if you find yourself out of the pack the next day." Calming down slightly, he scanned the two previously engaged in the fight. "Don't expect to get fed much more than this anytime soon. I'd advise eating this slowly as it will be your last meal for awhile." Hearing the voice of Inxis call over the rest of the pack, Faolan began to make his way over to her.

Keeping his usual uptight posture, the wolf watched as Butch bounded over rather disgracefully. Sighing a little, the older of the two had to remind himself that Butch was still young. Inxis was rather young as well and both had to still gain a bit more knowledge before either were set to lead this pack firmly. Faolan could see himself as a logical choice to be an alpha, but he never would overthrow Inxis unless she made a drastic change to the pack that he and the pack disagreed with. His head whipped over to Katalia who looked a bit panicked and began to inform them of a missing pack member. She quickly offered herself to go retrieve him and bring him back safely. "... If I may, I recollect that Omashu is not a pup and might be capable of finding his own way back. While I do realize that every member counts in our favor, if a wolf cannot find his way back on his own, is he truly essential to our cause: staying alive?" His eyes looked over at the lake and he soon took a seat beside the alpha, across from Butch. He knew sitting directly beside the male might lower his patience, of which he had an extraordinary amount. He supposed it was their opposite personalities that caused Butch to fall into disfavor with Faolan. The only thing the two seemed to agree on was personal space, but Butch's high energy and impatience was not amongst Faolan's favored traits. Looking over as Katalia continued about getting food and getting some rabbit kits, should it be all right with the alpha, Faolan glanced over to his alpha. "Surely we should have the meeting before obtaining more food? If we are changing location, we may need more or less food than what we need currently," he reasoned, mentally pushing Inxis to decide to have the meeting with himself, Butch, and Katalia before venturing out for food.

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2013, 05:12:09 pm »
Name: Miraschek (Mir-a-sheck)
Nicknames/Alias: Mia or Mae
Mate?: none yet
Pups?: none yet
Infatuation? aka 'crush' (Optional): still soul searching.
Description of your character: She has light red fur that looks like that seems to shine in the sunlight.  Her nose is a raspberry shade,  and rather soft then rough and smooth.  Her eyes are a light green that looks almost blue at angles.  Her fur is soft and silky.  She is missing a couple toes from her left front paw.  On her right front paw  the pawpad is pink, and the paw it's self is Snow White.  She has a scar below her eye from when she was brutally attacked by a wolf gone mad.  She is short, and to some has picked up the nickname shorty.  
Sample post:

The air was laced with the intoxicating aroma of blood.  The idea of seeking out the source of the blood was tantalizing.  It was a hard decision, however her choice was eventually drawn to the side if walking away.  She was no scAvengar.  She was a wolf, a hunter.  

Her pack mates were lounging in the sunlight, there bellies rather defined and their coats hanging off about and loose.  Everyone was hungry,  the conditions were a little tough to deal with.  However, she preferred to Stay optimistic...after all after every storm there's a rainbow.

Picture: http://attackofthecute.com/on/?i=4321
Other?: "escape to Elyaris"

Reference for eye color: http://dragonsbutterfly.deviantart.com/art/From-The-Wolf-Sanctum-29394057

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 02:58:05 am by ~Theobear~ »
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS