Author Topic: Wolves of the lone isle  (Read 1195 times)

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
Wolves of the lone isle
« on: April 07, 2013, 01:53:26 am »
This is a long story so...yea. anyway TO THE STORY!))

Chapter 1

It was a dark and stormy night. Thalia woke up with a yelp as thunder boomed over head, she was glad to be in the warm Den unlike the Guards who had to stay out in the rain her older brother Jack was sleeping soundly. Lightning flashed in the distance and thunder boomed again. Thalia groaned "I'll never get to sleep with all this noise."She said to herself as she lay back down. Suddenly the rain picked up and hail came down it thundered again. Pang pang pang went the hail against the cave roof. Thalia' s little sister was awoken by the noise she ran over to Thalia just as a big lightning flash illuminated the den. Thalia pulled her sister close "Its ok Alex it's only noise."Thalia said soothingly to her sister. Alex took her head out of Thalia' s fur and looked up at her. "But...it sounds like-"Alex's sentence was cut off by a boom of thunder. Alex put her face back into Thalia' s fur. Thalia nuzzled her head "Its alright. You can sleep next to me tonight."Thalia said in a soothing tone to her younger sister. Alex curled up next to Thalia it kept thundering and hailing and lightning. But they both went to sleep with ease. In the morning Jack woke Thalia and Alex up. "What bat brain?"Thalia asked in an annoyed tone. "Training."Jack told her "But what do I do then?"Alex asked Jack "Simple baby sis you go play with your friends."Jack said to Alex. "Ok."Alex said. Jack motioned for Thalia to follow him. They walked into the forest "I'll be right back."Jack said walking off. A Hunter appeared and grabbed Thalia she yelped "SHUT UP YOU MANGY MUTT!"The Hunter said slapping Thalia. "You'll be a good pet for my two children Nancy and Drew."The Hunter said cackling. He threw Thalia in a cage at the back of his truck she yelped in pain. The truck started up and jolted forward driving off.
                                                  ((End of Chapter 1))

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves of the lone isle
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 02:45:09 am »
                         Chapter 2

After hours of driving the truck stopped the Hunter grabbed the cage and took it to his backyard he threw the cage down and walked away Thalia growled at the man. "SHUT UP!"He said kicking the cage when he returned he pulled open the cage and put a collar on Thalia he had a remote in his hand Thalia jumped at him he got out of her path and hit the button on the remote and Thalia got shocked. She whined "Good."The man said he walked inside and his two children came out along with him. "Nancy, And Drew this is your new dog."He said. Nancy was 10 Drew was 6. "Oh thanks daddy."Drew said hugging his dad "Woo I always wanted a dog thanks!"Nancy said. Nancy and Drew went to go pet Thalia. Nancy stroked Thalias head while Drew scratched her back.

End of Chapter 2
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 04:11:51 am by Silver! »

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 04:26:49 am »
so far, so good... I like it :) _gives paw of Approval_
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 05:06:32 am »
Thanks

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas