Author Topic: Major Lag  (Read 1021 times)

Offline ~PowerfulThree~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Major Lag
« on: April 07, 2013, 11:19:26 pm »
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone could give me some idea's to fix my issue;
So, today I log onto FH on my character, and I come up in Flourite, like usual. But, I am lagging so incredibly bad that I can't even move or talk, well I barely can. Yes, I have turned water reflection off and view distance to 0. It's just, I was on yesterday and it was working fine, but now this, plus I am the only one getting the lag, I asked and no one else was lagging. Please, please, please, let me know what I can do!  :(
~PowerfulThree~

Warriors have earned a place in my heart.<3

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
Re: Major Lag
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 11:25:24 pm »
Ah, yes, the very annoying lagging. :/

I'd make sure your internet connection is good, at least three bars, but better at least four. Also, try moving in less populated areas if you can. (Like if you're just chatting in General or whispering someone, move somewhere where there isn't many people around) And the more tabs you have open at once, I've found it might give you some, too.

And it might just be your computer: if it's old, then it might just be like that because FeralHeart is a relatively new game. The bandwidth is also a reoccurring problem if there's a lot of people using the internet at the same time. Sort of inevitable unless you can get everyone else off. xD

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 11:26:42 pm »
(Using mobile )
Sadly, you can't do anything since Raz or Red changed the server..So what I'm trying to say is...The more people, the more lag..So it's not you, dear..So all you need to do this ignore it..Like me or something^^ Hopes this help.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 11:38:41 pm »
Try changing your rendering system to Direct3d, it might not be as pretty but it'll make it easier for your computer to load everything.

You can also try not going into Flourite Plain or Bonfire, as those are the most crowded places in FH.

There's this tutorial I found that might help you too: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=11278.0

Offline ~PowerfulThree~

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 12:16:30 am »
Well, unfortunately I have to be in Flourite because I am recruiting for my group, so moving won't help. My comp is fairly new, so that isn't it, I really think it is just that kind of a day when nothing wants to work for me. -Sigh- Oh, well I can always try again. Thanks for the options!
~PowerfulThree~

Offline ~PowerfulThree~

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 12:18:18 am »
Oh, now it's working, thanks anyways guys! ^^