Author Topic: Not able to Log In  (Read 1030 times)

demonXofXtheXwolves

Not able to Log In
« on: April 08, 2013, 01:58:14 am »
 Hello. I have trouble logging into the game. I have activated the account and have Feral Heart on the computer. When logging in it will now allow me to log into the game it self. I find the internet and other external sources are not the cause of the problem. I have enters the user and password carefully and I'm lost on what to do. I am open to all help so than you in advance.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Not able to Log In
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 02:06:44 am »
Have you made sure you are typing in the right password and username? If you have it might just be a game glitch. Or the server might be down, because that happens sometimes. If the server is down, i suggest waiting and trying again either later today, or tomorrow. I really hope that helped :)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 02:27:05 am »
Are you getting any kind of specific error messages? Is it just trouble with your password? If so maybe your username is too long or you used strange symbols. Try refering to the following links for help:

Unable to log on/go online- http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg144690#msg144690

Can't Login? Look Here-
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6120.0

« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 03:23:47 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 06:29:13 am »
Like previously stated , if you can't log in , it  might be that your typing your password in , incorrect , . Or it could have something to do with your internet settings ,    if problems continue , look at those and make sure everything's ok.     You can PM me if you continue to have problems or visit the links provided by Sura up derr ,

~ZS

demonXofXtheXwolves

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 04:06:11 am »
Thanks every one who replied, but no I changed my password to something simple and still I cannot log in. My friend can log in on here just fine too. All it says is incorrect username or password etc.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 04:51:43 am »
Do you have any special cases in your password and or username such as % # $ @. Special cases like these are known to cause some problems when logging in. Also usernames that are over or as long as 16 characters will effect your log in as well
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358