Author Topic: fights...  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Touyja

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
fights...
« on: April 08, 2013, 01:52:32 pm »
so i was wondering what mod or anybody to tell about a fight? theres this continuing fight in south pole at the minute that just wont end o3o and i wanted to know if any mod could come and calm things down like is it any mod that could be PMed about it? its getting pretty annoying between a few people asking personal things,swearing,threatening etc o3o

ty ~

[e] fightings stopped but i'd still like to know who to tell if theres another thanks
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 01:58:31 pm by Touyja »

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: fights...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 02:07:29 pm »
See the staff link up above? Any of those...(although not the creator if he's on that page, as Kovu's never on.) If you took any screen shots, you can upload those and pm the link of the picture to a mod, so you can file a report.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 02:36:52 pm »
You can contact the admins, Red or Delay, or the moderators here: FeralHeart Staff
Send them a PM and explain your problem, and they'll get back to you when they have time.
Have patience when waiting for a answer since they can be pretty busy~ c:

Remember to take screens if there is swearing or really bad behavior.
Is the fighting playing out in a RP or is there just floofs generally fighting each other?

Good luck with this!

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 04:52:03 pm »
Just a add on to what Shallow said, if this was a fight and it had already stop. Then there is no point in calling a mod/admin down there when its over. The best way to actually do something about this is to take screenshots of what they are saying and send it to a staff member. Once you send the screenshots to a staff member, then they will take care of the rest. Link to contact a staff member is in the link Below

STAFF

Good luck
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358