Author Topic: Why is everyone so negative against Warrior Cats?  (Read 26564 times)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Why is everyone so negative against Warrior Cats?
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2013, 10:26:23 am »
Rawr, and that's ideally how it should be. Whether a clan is literate or not, the fact that there are rule-abiding and kind warrior roleplayers out there just goes to show how most of the 'cat hatred' is really baseless, like judging someone's entire family because you had a bad experience with that one crazy uncle. .-. Conversely, though, it's people that are rule-abiding, kind, and considerate that can make the difference for someone that might have previously had a bad taste in their mouth for warriors.

Going back to Lady's post above, though-- I see those kinds of rants in General all the time. The same thing happens with so-called 'mate beggars', and various other things. But we'll stick with these two for now.
What I don't quite understand is the fact that, among some members of FH, it almost becomes a 'fad' or it becomes 'cool' and 'accepted' for someone to sit there and call out/scoff at someone who posts something about warriors or asking for a mate.
Suddenly, everybody jumps in, yelling "Yeah, get out of here, mate beggar!" or "I HATE WARROIR CATS!!1"
I just ponder on that a lot. What makes is so 'cool' to single groups of people out in the public chats?
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2013, 01:01:16 pm »
Cat slaying? o.o That's brutal and down right cruel. From my perspective, there's very little difference between that and ganging up on and harassing 'mate beggers', 'parent beggers' or other stereotypes people seem to dislike so much.
I watch conversations like those in general chat and think...if these people are like this in a game on the Internet, I dread to think what they're like in real-life...probably nasty, bully type people. >.< blegh

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2013, 04:50:57 am »
I have to agree with Flob. Ikky ness, Kitty slaying O.O Mew? I am locking my cat inside from now on :I

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2013, 02:22:52 pm »

Ah yes Cat/Kit slaying.
Most evil clans do this, i my-self had a cat who killed warrriors b/c she had metal issues and some rogues took advantage of that.
She almost killed a kit but something inside her pinged and soon she turned her back on the rogues and joined a tribe....

Offline Nyancatgirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Haven't been online in ages...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2013, 08:18:48 pm »
Nothing wrong with Warrior Cats for me, but sometimes the Warrior Cats in LagPlains are a bit too over the top..Example:
Kidnapping
Kit/cat slaying
Spamming the old movies
Barging into your rp and suddenly just start telling you to get out of their territory or you'll be banned. Is there really necessary for that?
????
???

Keep in touch on instagram(@neh.cole) incase you knew me as Nyancatgirl

Offline peete

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Pineapples...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2013, 12:54:34 pm »
I've never really had any problems with Warrior Cats, or seen any problems. Maybe another reason that people are negative about them is because you see them ALL THE TIME. It's like everyday in Fluorite there's always that big group of cats at StoneBridge or a whole Clan running through you (To get somewhere obviously). It just seems that WCs are becoming popular in FH....At least that's what I've experienced.

INACTIVE BECAUSE OF INTERNET ISSUES...

MyDarkSide13

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2013, 12:59:38 pm »
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was in Canada. O-O
Canada is not fun AT ALL!!!

Anyway what all of you are saying is really helping me out. Not only are you giving valid reasons, you are all being polite about it instead of saying, I don't like Warrior Cats because blah blah blah
Thank you all for helping me with this question that has spun around in my head sense the day I joined Feral-Heart!

Luff you always!
~ Dark
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 01:01:38 pm by Dark »

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2013, 04:02:44 pm »
It's mainly the fact packs and prides ETC cannot make camp anywhere without a kitten coming over and telling them to go away. Also, some people are hating the amount of different cat clans, there's hundreds.. Also on countless occasions I've many people at once advertising then one leader has enough and goes mental on people 'stealing his/her cats' then they end up going onto caps ever in group, general or local.
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek

MyDarkSide13

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2013, 08:58:22 pm »
@Louise:
I get what you are saying with that! I once was advertising for my Warrior Cats Role Play that I had been in for about 5 months. After getting a good amount of people a random leader that JUST started advertising was yelling at me for "Stealing" members, when they were my Deputy, Medicine Cat, Medicine Cat Apprentice, 3 old members and 5 new ones. Not only did he go on and on about it, he told potential members to stay away! I needed Warriors at that moment because in the Role Play my clan was about it go into war with another clan! I was very disappointed and ended up leaving Fluorite and asking the Role Play leader to postpone the war.

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2013, 09:31:54 pm »
Exactly, it does my wolfy head in XD
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek