Author Topic: Big item Pack compatible with Ringo, Delay and shelby item packs.  (Read 49203 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Big item Pack compatible with Ringo, Delay and shelby item packs.
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 01:16:05 am »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2013, 11:19:00 pm »
Thank you so much for doing this, it's fantastic!

I do have a couple of issues to report, though they could just be me...

First is that everything between (and including) the glowsticks and headphones causes the game to crash for some reason. I also can't seem to see the Skull Hat or Skyrim Emblem. Not huge issues for me, but thought I should report them

Thierry

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2013, 12:32:01 am »
Thank you so much for doing this, it's fantastic!

I do have a couple of issues to report, though they could just be me...

First is that everything between (and including) the glowsticks and headphones causes the game to crash for some reason.

Rawy had the same issue and i tried to solve it for hours, since she uses a mac computer i guess you are using one.
If you are using a mac, then this pack will be no available for mac computers until i get a solution, but i cannot know wich objects makes you to crash since i don't have a mac computer to make tests. For now i know it is the whole Party pack, but i also know that there is something else making a crash and i need to find it first.
This issue is worst than just being unable to wear the item, every time someone else wears the item, you will crash aswell.
If you want to help me to fix this please PM me, i would like to know more about and to send patches to try to fix the issue.

I also can't seem to see the Skull Hat or Skyrim Emblem. Not huge issues for me, but thought I should report them
Since i needed to keep the item order in the list, i had to include glitchy items, i still trying to get all fixed, but thank for reporting.

Note: If you see a glitchy item, open items.cfg and check near the item code if the issue is known. (should be have a written note)

Offline _Sparrow_

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • InfiRES, MAN.
    • CougarClaw01
    • sardonicdefense
    • CMGInfinity
    • @DeusOfUrsus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2013, 12:20:11 am »
Mmmm...The .exe didn't work when I tried to install it quicker, and the .zip file is taking forever to download...
No idea.

Thierry

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2013, 03:50:47 am »
About the exe could be probably due to an derping antivirus or something (im thinking you are trying with windows not a mac computer ;) ), and it is weird that the zip file goes slower since it is hosted on the same server than the exe file O.o

Offline Dingo.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Allos Amigo
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2013, 04:38:05 am »
This is amazing :o Does anyone know roughly when update for mac download is? :3

Thierry

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2013, 02:53:05 am »
If i get help of any tester who has a mac, then probably this weekend will be. if not, then will be next weekend.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2013, 03:01:20 am »
Good work, Theirry! I couldn't find all the Items Packs until you posted this. I downloaded the file and have access to all the items.... now I see mods with wings. XD
If only everyone in the FH community were to download this grand items pack, we would all be able to see the proper items everyone is wearing.

Same. I see Red with epic wings on XD And I wish everyone had the pack downloaded....

But great item pack! A lot of the items in their original downloads were rar. so I couldn't get them >.< So this was awesome! :D

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2013, 03:44:47 am »
Do you need to download both the zip and self-installer for it to auto-download, or just the selfie?

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2013, 05:22:54 am »
Only one or the other.
The self installer would have the files already, just the added benefit of doing it for you.
The other download contains just the necessary files and you just place them in yourself. If you know where to place each file, which is quite easy to learn, then you can just download this one.
Basically, the map file itself (map.fhm) goes into Exports and also if there are any .fho .fhw .fhs etc files that would be custom weather and objects etc, those go into export as well. Any other files would go in media folders, depending what they are like music into music etc. For some people placing music files into exports works, but not all.

Self installers are great when it comes to large map packs with lots of different files to place all over the FH folder.

>>>> My head was in another world when I wrote this post; a map world *Facedesk*. Sorry if I confused anybody
The items.cfg file and media folder goes directly on to C:\FeralHeart folder.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 04:50:15 pm by Raphilion »

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala