Author Topic: Flurry's Greetings  (Read 2712 times)

Offline BlueKnightFlurry

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I got some Froyo! Yolo!
    • View Profile
Flurry's Greetings
« on: April 12, 2013, 01:56:31 am »
Well hello :D I'm new here and I'll try making friends as the best as i can..Just try not to freak them out xD Anyaway My Username is BlueKnightFlurry, and If you want to know why it is, Just whisper me in game If I'm on or...I could just tell it now! :D Ok it is because my school has a knight and he has blue equipment :D Yeah I love the color blue, and yes, Im a girl, And I can draw, Ill post them later on the art :)  See you in game!                                                                                                                                      

Hiya whisper meh to see my preset or read my bio in game :3 DA->http://blueflurry.deviantart.com/ 
Siggy by xxravenwingxx

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Flurry's Greetings
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 02:06:03 am »
Squee, welcome to FH, Flurry. :3

As a starter, be sure to look at the Game Rules here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

As for making friends, I'm sure you won't have any problems with that. You seem very bubbly and friendly, and hopefully I'll see you around here on the forum and in-game. I look forward to seeing your art, and again I hope you enjoy yourself here. c:

See ya 'round!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

SoulRevenge

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 02:07:30 am »
Yay~ welcome to FeralHeart, Blue (If I can call you that).

I trust that you've read the games rules, soooo~

I hope you have fun while wondering aimlessly or purposefully around in the game or on the forums x3. I would love to see any art you post when you have the time to post any!

Just to introduce myself, I'm Blacki~ in-game user is BlackRevenge, so if you'd like to add me there I guess you can do that ouo

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 03:05:03 am »
A warm welcome to Feral Heart, Blue.~
Looking forward to seeing more of you and your art. :3

Offline BlueKnightFlurry

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 06:04:31 am »
Thanks for the advice guys!

Oh and you can call me whatever you want :3
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 07:02:10 am by BlueKnightFlurry »
Hiya whisper meh to see my preset or read my bio in game :3 DA->http://blueflurry.deviantart.com/ 
Siggy by xxravenwingxx

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 11:16:54 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart..Were glad for you to be her for us! :D My name is Thrillex, but you can call me Cheerios or anything else you would like. :3 If you ever to hang out? Just give me a PM :D and we can make it up. (Username: ThrillexForLife)) Enjoy your stay^^

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 08:32:05 pm »
You're very welcome, floof~ I hope you enjoy yourself around here. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 09:37:44 am »
Greetings BlueKnightFlurry,
Welcome to FeralHeart, the advice, the other floofs gave, may be good ideas. ^_^

Anyway, I hope you have fun and enjoy your time here! x3

~Suka<3

Offline BlueKnightFlurry

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 02:01:40 pm »
Mmkay guys! I'm stalking you pwp

~Thanks for giving me a warm welcome <3~~
Siggy by xxravenwingxx

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2013, 09:10:49 pm »
Hello there, and welcome to Feral Heart forums floof. I hope you find your time here to be quite enjoyable. Around here we have loads to do and many things to look at here, which also comes along with monthly activities.

Rules
Need a refresher on the rules on here and game, no problem click the link above to see some guidelines to watch for, easy stuff right.

Staff
Also, meet the staff. These are the peps that would help in lots of ways. Feel free to contact them if there is ever so a problem in game or forums, and they will be happy to help. Also if you ever come across trouble in game and would like help here's how to report to a user
How to Report User

Manual
Just a manual on some key controls such as emotes, actions, and hotkey. This gives you a broad info about how the game functions.

Some cool events or just things to do around here is listen to the FH Radio that sometimes plays during holidays or in special occasions. Or perhaps you just want to draw your fursona and enter it in the Feral Heart DeviantART page so everyone can see your brilliant talent. Perhaps you are a competivive person and want to show off your preset skills, enter in the Monthly Preset Contest and test your skills

The rest ill let you discover yourself, enjoy your stay here floof and it's very nice to meet ya
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads