Author Topic: Being Attacked By WC  (Read 3274 times)

Offline kyoushiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • becky
    • View Profile
Being Attacked By WC
« on: April 12, 2013, 02:19:21 pm »
One day I was being a wolf charrie called WindRun, and these Warrior Cats came up and it got messy.

Me: The male stretched his legs and lay down on the grass, his eyes trailing some cats coming towards him "May I help you, lads?" He asked politely.
Warrior Cat 1:  HEY YOU CAN'T LIE THERE THATS WARRIOR CATS TERRITORY!
Me: Guys, Flurito Plains is is a PUBLIC map, that means no claiming, sorry))
Warrior Cat 2:WELL YOUR NAME CAN'T BE CALLED WINDRUN, CAZ THATS A WARRIOR NAME!
Me: It can be WindRun if I choose it, its just not a warrior name.))
Then they got their warrior buddies and started to attack me, which I completely ignored.

ThrillexForLife

Re: Being Attacked By WC
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 02:29:27 pm »
Ugh..Seriously with the territories? I think this is so unnecessary. People can get very carry away with Warrior Cats Roleplays, which personally I think is extremely ignoring. I can't stand or be in a Warrior Cat Roleplay with bunch of babies. Personally I think,Warrior Cat is not a good roleplay because it cause chaos and drama for some people who makes a mistake or starts map claiming! And also map claiming is against FearlHeart:

No Map Claiming
You should never claim parts of public maps as your own for "you" or your pack/pride. The maps inside the game are meant for everyone and not only a certain user or user group, you need to share all the public locations with any user that you might bump into, as well as other users must respect the fact that there might be those roleplaying in the public chats and locations that exist. When it comes to downloadable private maps you are never allowed to claim any work(maps downloaded) as your own, this also goes for other creations such as items, meshes, markings etc. This could get you warned, kicked and in some cases banned from the game.

Anyway, I think this needs to stop..(Which would never happen) But yeah..I think this is extremely ignoring.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 03:01:00 pm »
Lets keep in mind that not all WC players are map claimers.  I do play as WC sometimes and even am a leader for one but I never map claim.  I do however ask people nicely to move if there character because they are sitting right in our camp and we are rping.  Most people are just chilling in a random place and nicely move to get out of our way.  If they don't move then I do not attack them or anything.
I do think most WC players are map claimers because that is how it works in the books.  But in the books the forest is not public and Feralheart is.  They just need to calm down and ignore people when they get in 'their' territory.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 03:12:09 pm »
It looks like these people didn't really know the difference between IC and OOC..
Next time someone does this, and they act like how the Warrior Cats acted that attacked you, try to explain to them about the differences between roleplaying and being OOC.
The block button is also a nice tool you could use.

Oh, and you can report them  too, since, as Thrillex as posted above, map claiming is against the rules.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 06:38:45 pm »
What the?! How dare they say you can't have that name! It's your character, you can name it whatever you want and no one can tell you otherwise. T^T

As far as map claiming is concern, you can either...

A) Ignore them
B) Block them
C) Report them
D) All of the above

Depending on how bad they are acting toward you, you can report them and a mod will handle it.

Inactive

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 09:10:29 pm »
Aye, what all of these guys said^

While it does correlate oddly with a recent discussion thread about warriors, I can say that this isn't an uncommon occurrence, and it doesn't always happen with warriors, either.

Floofs like that do need to keep the game rules in mind, though, even if they are just confusing roleplaying with being a bum-hurt to some innocent floof hanging around. ._.
In that scenario, I believe it's best to do this:
1.) First, tell them kindly, and calmly that you aren't there to roleplay, and you're just hanging around. You won't be a bother to them, so they don't need to worry about you.
2.) It's also wise to remind them nicely that they can't actually claim territories in public maps, and you have as much of a right to be there as their Clan does.
3.) If they persist, go ahead and take screenshots of the conversation. PM those to a mod so they can handle it accordingly.

There's no need to get offended or angry with them. So long as you're controlling your own speech and emotions, staying within the rules and being respectful as is necessary, there's nothing you need to worry about.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline peachbreeze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 12:50:27 am »
Some people in feral heart don't know that its not only IC.

.-.

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 12:57:55 am »
Yes, some times the cats forget that they are not the only ppl who are on flourite.
I am truly srry, and I Apoligise on behalf of the others
._.

Offline ::BarkingHowl::

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • proud bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 06:53:27 pm »
Me: The lynx padded through Flourite, looking back to see his cubs were OK.
WC: HEY! THIS IS OUR TERRITORY! GET OUT!
Me: I'm nothing to do with Warrior Cats.
WC: STILL! THIS IS OUR LAND!! LEAVE!
Me: 1) Don't map claim. 2) No. 3) Stop with the caps.
WC: GRR! *Bites the lynx's head off*

o_o Ahh. Map claiming Warrior Cats. Gotta love em'

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 06:03:56 pm »
Yes, I don't get why lotsof warrior cats like to try and mapclaim/godmod.
And again, on behalf of the others I am truly sorry.